Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

mikeyboy said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
sdavros said:
City had a cup run in Europe. Everton got knocked out by Some Belgian crowd and then bought their best player.

We outclassed Everton so much towards the end of last season it wasn't even funny. Robbie took the piss that day he could and should have had a hat trick.

Everton are a small club with the bitchiest set of fans I've ever seen. Every decision a ref gives against them is wrong.

If you lot want to get 5th every year with kick and run football then be my guest... but remember we're coming.. and we'll be coming samba style-e

Fellain was bought before that , and was cup tied .

You outclassed us ?
You played a side battered and broken with injuries , much of it against 10 men , and a 17 year old kid scored against you :o)

Small club ?
We are the club with the biggest top flight history in the whole English game , as well as being one of the most successful to boot , with a world wide fan base , and just a little bit bigger than City ;o)

i was gonna say something to that but just thought i'd highlight it instead as i think that's all that is required.

I take it you highlighted it in the knowledge that it is true :o)
I'd hate to have to be a smarty pants and start quoting stats .

sdavros said:
City had a cup run in Europe. Everton got knocked out by Some Belgian crowd and then bought their best player.

We outclassed Everton so much towards the end of last season it wasn't even funny. Robbie took the piss that day he could and should have had a hat trick.

Everton are a small club with the bitchiest set of fans I've ever seen. Every decision a ref gives against them is wrong.

If you lot want to get 5th every year with kick and run football then be my guest... but remember we're coming.. and we'll be coming samba style-e

You outclassed us ?
You played a side battered and broken with injuries , much of it against 10 men , and a 17 year old kid scored against you :o)

Small club ?
We are the club with the biggest top flight history in the whole English game , as well as being one of the most successful to boot , with a world wide fan base , and just a little bit bigger than City ;o)

Lol delusion at its best.

mikeyboy said:
sdavros said:

You outclassed us ?

Small club ?

i was gonna say something to that but just thought i'd highlight it instead as i think that's all that is required.

Something to do with City vs Stoke?? lol

twinkletoes said:
sdavros said:

Spot on. Most Everton fans still think it's 1984.

Lol , coming from a team who's last decent spell was before most of your members here were born , and even then , your manager at the time was an ex Everton player lmao .

You keep going on about you finished 5th 6th ect over the last few years... So why are your crowds going down every season.

markbmcfc said:
sdavros said:

You outclassed us ?

Small club ?

Mark , if you must post , at least cover your ass m8 .
Noone wants to make you look silly here . Check out your history m8 . Unfortunately , there is no delusion . :o)

Ticket For Schalke said:
ToffeeAndy said:
I love how you try and point our you spend pennys, Everton spend more than Arsenal usually, and they lose more quality when they sell a player. Everton have been spending for a while, but when we sold Sweep our club stood still for a few years. We still have a few windows to catch up with other sides imo!!!

Actually over the last few years we've spent a less then them (net) and have financed a lot of our purchases by selling players, or by paying on the drip.

My main point was actually to compare our spending to those attempting to catch us anyway i.e. City, Spurs and Newcastle who have all spent vast amounts of money and got nowhere. This was also in relation to a point a poster made about Everton having little money to spend, so comparing us to Arsenal isn't really relevant.

Take out Arshavin, you spent money on Yak,Fellani were as they lost Henry

I don't understand why an Everton fan would be on a City forum... 3 words... GET A LIFE!

sdavros said:

You outclassed us ?

Small club ?

Can you prove this bullshit?

MrT said:
ToffeeAndy, DSOB-

E-x-p-e-c-t-a-t-i-o-n!!!!!!!!

Thats why you come on OUR site, what are Evertons expectations this season.

New Ground- Sorry got that- Originally acheived by Makin & Wardle ( two city fans, modest in fiancial terms)

Investment- Sorry got that- Again sorted by Makin & Wardle

New Players- Gareth Barry, proven prem and England player courted by europes biggest clubs, yeah got that.

You see when we had no money we still had people that had the best intrest of the club and the fans at heart, even if this meant fiancially there loss, True Blue, Everton the people's Club blah blah, not backed up with anything credible, I know what is credible http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/08-09/comment/fan/article.asp?submissionID=9253

I love the club!! get me a billionare http://theoriginalwinger.com/2008-09-03-bill-kenwright-everton-need-a-new-owner

He takes circa £1m a year from you lot and is proud to have you percieved as "litlle old Everton" a further fact that he went out of his way to tell any media outlet before your FA Cup final.

In our darkest hour of the real 2nd division we stayed- nothing (credible won)for 40 years and we stayed, false dawn after false dawn and we stay, but never have we allowed any one to consider us as small always MASSIVE!

Given the platform given to your club in the 80's its a discrace that you have simply never moved on- while you talk about it people at our club did it, with no cash and on the back of sweet f*@k all

I like Everton, the fans, the people, but please dont come on a city web site after all we have been thru and talk about expectations, you simply have not got a clue and never will, we are now owned by possibly the richest family on the planet I think we can give ourselves a pat on the back, on our own forum, now if we did it on a Everton one that would be crude and un called for!

you still here!

Yeah i'm still here but I have to say that you write a lot of words without actually making any points in particular.

The only vague points I can see you've written in your small novel are:

1) Your patting yourself on the back because you have money?
2) You have a stadium
3) You were in Division 2 not long ago
4) You bought Gareth Barry (who for the record I think is massively overrated)
5) You dislike our chairman

Not really sure what to make of that to be honest. I guess it made more sense in your head?

markbmcfc said:
sdavros said:

You outclassed us ?

Small club ?

Mark , if you must post , at least cover your ass m8 .
Noone wants to make you look silly here . Check out your history m8 . Unfortunately , there is no delusion . :o)

Day of the fixture release and your on a City forum, not your own, talking about how your the club with the biggest top flight history.

That seems pretty sad to me. However i dont do petty slanging matches so you make your points how you wish, regardless of how deluded i think they may be.

Whats wrong with my history exactly?

Edit: Oh, and using "m8" twice in one post doesnt do you any favours. Speak to ric about a mobile version of the site if you wish to post in 'txt speak'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.