Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

What you said has just proved my point, we dont want to be happy being the best of the rest, we want to be putting up a run for trophys. I know it will take a few years but its better than being liked by other clubs and fans because you are no threat to them.

As for the top team quote, it really is funny. you keep telling us your a big club but have nothing to back it up, without going back to the 80s tell me how you are still on of the big english clubs. As city fans we accept that we are not a massive club in stature anymore, although we are in terms of fanbase and finance. It seems to me that Everton fans like yourself need to take a good look at your club and work out that 13 years with no major trophys and a couple of top 5 places isnt what the top clubs are doing to earn their status

Serious question what makes you think you are one of englands biggest clubs in the mould of Man u, Liverpool, chelsea, arsenal. if you can answer that without going back to the 80s i will be happy to accept you argument. The truth is when you compare yourself to the real big clubs you dont have much of an argument

you lot arguing who's the biggest club/most history

I find this a little pointless at the end of the day unless Everton get a new owner we will be overtaking them in the future ..... if maybe next season it maybe a bit longer

I'm more interested in the furture .... the past has been and gone

nickson71 said:
you lot arguing who's the biggest club/most history

I find this a little pointless at the end of the day unless Everton get a new owner we will be overtaking them in the future ..... if maybe next season it maybe a bit longer

I'm more interested in the furture .... the past has been and gone

Like i said it usually the case slubs clinging onto the past when they have no future!!

But the difference is we are short in strikers but not midfielders,so doesnt really back the whole Heskey thing up!!

Actually it does as were short of holding midfielders in England. If Hargreaves was fit he'd be in the team ove Barry everytime. We have plenty of depth in the more attacking midfielder department but playing the holding role is much more of a niche department that were bereft of quality players in.

ToffeeAndy said:
Actually lets not go down the history, fanbase argument as it really just distracts from any of the valid points people make about the present day.

Personally i'm not arsed who's dads bigger then who's, or who's penis is bigger. lets face it both out cocks are blue and thats surely more important then the size?

Oh dear that last paragraph!

MrT said:
ToffeeAndy said:
Actually lets not go down the history, fanbase argument as it really just distracts from any of the valid points people make about the present day.

Personally i'm not arsed who's dads bigger then who's, or who's penis is bigger. lets face it both out cocks are blue and thats surely more important then the size?

Oh dear that last paragraph!

Just trying to lighten the mood. I'm really not interested in this debate about who's a bigger team, does history count for anything etc etc as its been done to death already in other threads.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a line drawn under it lets move on.

ToffeeAndy said:
But the difference is we are short in strikers but not midfielders,so doesnt really back the whole Heskey thing up!!

Actually it does as were short of holding midfielders in England. If Hargreaves was fit he'd be in the team ove Barry everytime. We have plenty of depth in the more attacking midfielder department but playing the holding role is much more of a niche department that were bereft of quality players in.

Why doesnt Carrick get in it?? How do you no Hargreaves would get in it everytime, He cant play in tournaments anyway due to the pitches being to hard for his tendonitis now. Also its not exactly he sits in front of the back four, we play 442 with Barry for england. Now your gonna tell me he wouldnt get in your side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.