Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

I don't understand why Evertonians insist on coming on bluemoon and giving it the big I am...

You're a decent club with a horrible horrible manager and some half decent players.

But if you think you can keep them off the likes of us you're sadly deluded. Lescott, IMO, will be a City player before the end of the transfer window for no other reason than he wants to come here. We're a club going in the right direction. Everton aren't. You're a club, who with the best will in the world, are in the same boat City were a while back.

Better to accept your place in the food chain than trying to argue the toss. Its embarrassing...

ToffeeAndy said:
fucking inbread theiving scouce bastards bitching and moaning becuase we have what they want now fuck off and plan your next burglary you bunch of bin dipping twats

You have 1823 posts on this site.

If they are all like this I fear you may have wasted a large part of your life!
you should be more worried about how DSOB has 504 posts on a fuckin City forum!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=everton+forum&meta=&aq=f&oq=

take your pick now fuck off

ToffeeAndy said:
fucking inbread theiving scouce bastards bitching and moaning becuase we have what they want now fuck off and plan your next burglary you bunch of bin dipping twats

You have 1823 posts on this site.

If they are all like this I fear you may have wasted a large part of your life!

Where as you cam on to a city forum made some dumb posts whilst failing to answer any of the difficlut questions. from that i can only agree that you live a full and varied life.

Pigeonho said:
I'm a staunch supporter of TalkSPORT, but after the Tevez nonsense last week, they can do one now.

And talksport think there good journo's bollocks they should be fined for coming out with shit like they did with Tevez, the longer this goes on the less likely I feel Tevez will be wearing a city shirt, likewise we Lescott Everton don't wanna sell but if Richards goes the other way then maybe they will!

BillyShears said:
I don't understand why Evertonians insist on coming on bluemoon and giving it the big I am...

You're a decent club with a horrible horrible manager and some half decent players.

But if you think you can keep them off the likes of us you're sadly deluded. Lescott, IMO, will be a City player before the end of the transfer window for no other reason than he wants to come here. We're a club going in the right direction. Everton aren't. You're a club, who with the best will in the world, are in the same boat City were a while back.

Better to accept your place in the food chain than trying to argue the toss. Its embarrassing...

We even gave you your user name :o)

Darker shade of Blue said:
BillyShears said:

We even gave you your user name :o)

I didn't realize the Beatles owned Everton FC.

If that's the case I take it all back...you could afford to buy our club and burn it down...;- )

everton play the worst football in the Premiership, have no money and there home support is just woeful, quietest ground ive ever been too. whilst everyone in top half is improving (us, Spurs, Villa .....) Everton will deteriorate as they have no funds for new players.

Everton are a joke of a club everyone knows it. If they are such a big successful side why has no one wanted to put money into the club or buy them ? Without fresh funding and a new stadium you can even question if they are a viable premier league club in the long run.

Poor support, no stadium, rubbish training facilities and they are based in a shocking part of the country. There is nothing worth investing in that city, even Liverpool have struggled to find a buyer with all their history and success let at alone a second rate local side.

The only thing keeping Everton up there is Moyes and there is only so much you can do with no money and loan signings.

Lets see what the season holds like I said Everton will not be in the top 6 come the end of next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.