Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

markbmcfc said:
Day of the fixture release and your on a City forum, not your own, talking about how your the club with the biggest top flight history.

That seems pretty sad to me. However i dont do petty slanging matches so you make your points how you wish, regardless of how deluded i think they may be.

Whats wrong with my history exactly?

Edit: Oh, and using "m8" twice in one post doesnt[/b] do you any favours. Speak to ric about a mobile version of the site if you wish to post in 'txt speak'.

All the underlined highlights show just how illiterate you are ' m8 ' , so I suggest that you concentrate on your own posts before questioning how other members write in theirs .

Darker shade of Blue said:
sdavros said:
City had a cup run in Europe. Everton got knocked out by Some Belgian crowd and then bought their best player.

We outclassed Everton so much towards the end of last season it wasn't even funny. Robbie took the piss that day he could and should have had a hat trick.

Everton are a small club with the bitchiest set of fans I've ever seen. Every decision a ref gives against them is wrong.

If you lot want to get 5th every year with kick and run football then be my guest... but remember we're coming.. and we'll be coming samba style-e

Fellain was bought before that , and was cup tied .

You outclassed us ?
You played a side battered and broken with injuries , much of it against 10 men , and a 17 year old kid scored against you :o)

Small club ?
We are the club with the biggest top flight history in the whole English game , as well as being one of the most successful to boot , with a world wide fan base , and just a little bit bigger than City ;o)

I try staying out of this shit but thats Bollocks.

Take it on the chin we did outclass you with 11 men aswell.

We had a few players out aswell, Bellamy,SWP, Zabeleta and Boj and petrov still unfit.
We played alot more games than you at that time thursday-sunday about 8 weeks on the spin playing all over Europe players playing with injures 'battered and broken' to try and keep us in the cup, and you play a semi final a week before and use that for an excuse! Give it a rest pal.

And theres no way you have more fans than us, attendences say it all.

markbmcfc said:
Day of the fixture release and your on a City forum, not your own, talking about how your the club with the biggest top flight history.

That seems pretty sad to me. However i dont do petty slanging matches so you make your points how you wish, regardless of how deluded i think they may be.

Edit: Oh, and using "m8" twice in one post doesnt[/b] do you any favours. Speak to ric about a mobile version of the site if you wish to post in 'txt speak'.

All the underlined highlights show just how illiterate you are ' m8 ' , so I suggest that you concentrate on your own posts before questioning how other members write in theirs .

fucking inbread theiving scouce bastards bitching and moaning becuase we have what they want now fuck off and plan your next burglary you bunch of bin dipping twats

Crazy thread!! However would like to say one thing. There is only one colour and thats BLUE!! these lads are just upset that theirs is the wrong shade ;) but i would personally love to see 1. MAN CITY
2. Everton (cause there at least North of birmingham)
3. Chelsea
4. Portsmouth

NOT A FU**IN red in sight!!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
ToffeeAndy said:
But the difference is we are short in strikers but not midfielders,so doesnt really back the whole Heskey thing up!!

Actually it does as were short of holding midfielders in England. If Hargreaves was fit he'd be in the team ove Barry everytime. We have plenty of depth in the more attacking midfielder department but playing the holding role is much more of a niche department that were bereft of quality players in.

Why doesnt Carrick get in it?? How do you no Hargreaves would get in it everytime, He cant play in tournaments anyway due to the pitches being to hard for his tendonitis now. Also its not exactly he sits in front of the back four, we play 442 with Barry for england. Now your gonna tell me he wouldnt get in your side.

Carrick just doesn't perform in the big games, everytime he's played for England he's been pretty poor I reckon. Barry is consitent, thats probably his main asset I think, you know what your gonna get in every game he plays.

Arteta---Felliani---Cahill

Not sure he would to be honest, I dont htink he;s a bad player or anything, just not a particularly awe inspiring signing. Given the choice i'd have someone like Alonso over him any day of the week

Everton are very poorly supported really, we had the 5th best average attendance in the league last season, only 600 or so behind liverpool. With newcastle out of the league and a good season ahead its more than likely we will be the 3rd best supported side in the league next season.

Where were Everton attendance wise ? The place is a dump cant really blame them. Anyone with anything about them leave that shit hole and moves to Manchester or down south.

Looking forward to seing Lescott in a city shirt next season anyway !

fucking inbread theiving scouce bastards bitching and moaning becuase we have what they want now fuck off and plan your next burglary you bunch of bin dipping twats

You have 1823 posts on this site.

If they are all like this I fear you may have wasted a large part of your life!

BlueMooner87 said:
markbmcfc said:

Please don't hit me with that big stick .
cave-MAN.jpg

BlueMooner87 said:
markbmcfc said:

Please don't hit me with that big stick .
cave-MAN.jpg

Class!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.