Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

sniff said:
ToffeeAndy said:
fucking inbread theiving scouce bastards bitching and moaning becuase we have what they want now fuck off and plan your next burglary you bunch of bin dipping twats

You have 1823 posts on this site.

If they are all like this I fear you may have wasted a large part of your life!

Where as you cam on to a city forum made some dumb posts whilst failing to answer any of the difficlut questions. from that i can only agree that you live a full and varied life.

Name some difficult questions i've failed to answer? List the 1), 2) etc and i'll gladly answer them

All Everton are is a feeder club for big premier league sides.

Also you play shocking football, Moyes is very much in the Fat Sam school of football. You couldnt pay me to sit and watch that shit everyweek.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...iverpool-fans-mock-Evertons-sock-robbers.html

ToffeeAndy said:
Actually lets not go down the history, fanbase argument as it really just distracts from any of the valid points people make about the present day.

Personally i'm not arsed who's dads bigger then who's, or who's penis is bigger. lets face it both out cocks are blue and thats surely more important then the size?

b-Everton-fans-outside-4aeaa739292a.jpeg

Wahhhhheeeeyyyyyyy luv your blue cock!!!!

Take a guess 3 scouse birds or 1 bloke & two birds- Andy show us your sock I mean cock!

BlueMooner87 said:
ToffeeAndy said:
fucking inbread theiving scouce bastards bitching and moaning becuase we have what they want now fuck off and plan your next burglary you bunch of bin dipping twats

You have 1823 posts on this site.

If they are all like this I fear you may have wasted a large part of your life!
you should be more worried about how DSOB has 504 posts on a fuckin City forum!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=everton+forum&meta=&aq=f&oq=

take your pick now fuck off

And each one of them worth 500 of yours ;o)

no one would ever take over Everton because once the owner turned up with a wallet full of cash someone would nick it, along with his shoes.

come back nxt May Everton fans and we will see who will have laugh.

alera said:
Everton are a joke of a club everyone knows it. If they are such a big successful side why has no one wanted to put money into the club or buy them ? Without fresh funding and a new stadium you can even question if they are a viable premier league club in the long run.

Poor support, no stadium, rubbish training facilities and they are based in a shocking part of the country. There is nothing worth investing in that city, even Liverpool have struggled to find a buyer with all their history and success let at alone a second rate local side.

The only thing keeping Everton up there is Moyes and there is only so much you can do with no money and loan signings.

Lets see what the season holds like I said Everton will not be in the top 6 come the end of next season.

You obviously know your stuff then ;o)

ToffeeAndy said:
twinkletoes said:
Bottom line - City are a bigger club with more fans.

I thought we'd already drawn a line under this?

Only because you are deluded and are living in the past. But in the here and now, the real world and in the future Everton are a small club from Knowsley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.