Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

We have draw a line under it its not in question. CIty are a much bigger, better supported side, our attendances prove this plus the amount we are on tv over here and abroad.

Face facts mate fan base wise wise you are bottom half of the table side.

In deepest Darkest Liverpool DSOB finds someing for him and Toffeeandy to eat

aa04180921.jpg

ToffeeAndy said:
sniff said:
ToffeeAndy said:
fucking inbread theiving scouce bastards bitching and moaning becuase we have what they want now fuck off and plan your next burglary you bunch of bin dipping twats

You have 1823 posts on this site.

If they are all like this I fear you may have wasted a large part of your life!

Where as you cam on to a city forum made some dumb posts whilst failing to answer any of the difficlut questions. from that i can only agree that you live a full and varied life.

Name some difficult questions i've failed to answer? List the 1), 2) etc and i'll gladly answer them

just this one will do, you made a fuss about my first post then wouldnt answer the respondant question

As for the top team quote, it really is funny. you keep telling us your a big club but have nothing to back it up, without going back to the 80s tell me how you are still on of the big english clubs. As city fans we accept that we are not a massive club in stature anymore, although we are in terms of fanbase and finance. It seems to me that Everton fans like yourself need to take a good look at your club and work out that 13 years with no major trophys and a couple of top 5 places isnt what the top clubs are doing to earn their status

Serious question what makes you think you are one of englands biggest clubs in the mould of Man u, Liverpool, chelsea, arsenal. if you can answer that without going back to the 80s i will be happy to accept you argument. The truth is when you compare yourself to the real big clubs you dont have much of an argument

alera said:
Everton are a joke of a club everyone knows it. If they are such a big successful side why has no one wanted to put money into the club or buy them ? Without fresh funding and a new stadium you can even question if they are a viable premier league club in the long run.

Poor support, no stadium, rubbish training facilities and they are based in a shocking part of the country. There is nothing worth investing in that city, even Liverpool have struggled to find a buyer with all their history and success let at alone a second rate local side.

The only thing keeping Everton up there is Moyes and there is only so much you can do with no money and loan signings.

Lets see what the season holds like I said Everton will not be in the top 6 come the end of next season.

And like I said people say this every single year, and every year we finish above the teams who claim they will surpass us just because they outspend us, and they are always wrong!

Your other points are well.... pointless and somewhat childish TBH

I guess its hard to steal tickets for a football match or pay for them on benefits.

Come back here end of next season mate and we can talk again. Like I said you wont be in the top 6 I gurantee it.

BlueMooner87 said:
In deepest Darkest Liverpool DSOB finds someing for him and Toffeeandy to eat

aa04180921.jpg

Christ, who throws away perfectly good fruit? This really saddens me. This is just the "throwaway society" we live in today...

twinkletoes said:
ToffeeAndy said:
twinkletoes said:
Bottom line - City are a bigger club with more fans.

I thought we'd already drawn a line under this?

Only because you are deluded and are living in the past. But in the here and now, the real world and in the future Everton are a small club from Knowsley.

What a waste of 31 words!

Ok , time to cut loose .
Obviously the kiddies are on their dinner breaks and the alcoholic muppets have managed to get out of bed , so time to get back to work :o)

Later guys .

What's going on here? Everton are a decent club, perhaps they are over achieving a little but good luck to them in my book.

Just because we've got a few bob let's not go around like the neighbour off the council estate who has won the lottery....we're better than that

So you have stopped talking shit saying Everton are a big side then ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.