Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

metalblue said:
What's going on here? Everton are a decent club, perhaps they are over achieving a little but good luck to them in my book.

Just because we've got a few bob let's not go around like the neighbour off the council estate who has won the lottery....we're better than that

Good man .
Cya later .

Darker shade of Blue said:
Ok , time to cut loose .
Obviously the kiddies are on their dinner breaks and the alcoholic muppets have managed to get out of bed , so time to get back to work :o)

Later guys .

fuck off you dont have jobs.

ToffeeAndy said:
twinkletoes said:
ToffeeAndy said:
twinkletoes said:
Bottom line - City are a bigger club with more fans.

I thought we'd already drawn a line under this?

Only because you are deluded and are living in the past. But in the here and now, the real world and in the future Everton are a small club from Knowsley.

What a waste of 31 words!

Nice come back!

Got to say Everton fans are vermin, every time I go to that shit hole ground there fans are throwing coins into the away end where are are women and Children. Thats the sort of Filth you are dealing with !

£15 for parking, whats that the going rate for a vile of Crack !

metalblue said:
What's going on here? Everton are a decent club, perhaps they are over achieving a little but good luck to them in my book.

Just because we've got a few bob let's not go around like the neighbour off the council estate who has won the lottery....we're better than that

Good man .
Cya later .
metal it is merely self defence its not like we are on an everton forum is it?

Name some difficult questions i've failed to answer? List the 1), 2) etc and i'll gladly answer them

just this one will do, you made a fuss about my first post then wouldnt answer the respondant question

As for the top team quote, it really is funny. you keep telling us your a big club but have nothing to back it up, without going back to the 80s tell me how you are still on of the big english clubs. As city fans we accept that we are not a massive club in stature anymore, although we are in terms of fanbase and finance. It seems to me that Everton fans like yourself need to take a good look at your club and work out that 13 years with no major trophys and a couple of top 5 places isnt what the top clubs are doing to earn their status

Serious question what makes you think you are one of englands biggest clubs in the mould of Man u, Liverpool, chelsea, arsenal. if you can answer that without going back to the 80s i will be happy to accept you argument. The truth is when you compare yourself to the real big clubs you dont have much of an argument

Ahh ok I didnt realise that was aimed at me seeing as the points reference something DSOB had posted not me... how could I have been so stupid? ;)

If you look back through this thread you'll see i've actually been the one who's been trying to stear the conversation away from this totaly pointless debate.

If I have to answer the points you posted just to avoid you accusing me of dodging them i'd say:

We have a richer history.
You have more money and a better stadium.
Neither teams won anything for ages.
This is a pointless debate

metalblue said:

Some of the things I've read from some city fans today have been really cringe-worthy but to be fair they're not "going around" saying it, this is still a city forum despite there being more everton fans on it at the moment!

(...rude and disgruntled everton fans)

markbmcfc said:
Day of the fixture release and your on a City forum, not your own, talking about how your the club with the biggest top flight history.

That seems pretty sad to me. However i dont do petty slanging matches so you make your points how you wish, regardless of how deluded i think they may be.

Whats wrong with my history exactly?

Edit: Oh, and using "m8" twice in one post doesnt[/b] do you any favours. Speak to ric about a mobile version of the site if you wish to post in 'txt speak'.

All the underlined highlights show just how illiterate you are ' m8 ' , so I suggest that you concentrate on your own posts before questioning how other members write in theirs .

If you are going to sneer at someone's incorrect use of grammar, do please get it right yourself, Darker shade of Blue, my old fruit. ;0)

Since when is "your own" ( "your own" 2nd underlining) bad grammar? Back to school for you!

:0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.