Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

Ticket For Schalke said:
emptypockets said:
Carlb23 said:
Im no city fan but work with a city fan 5 days a week for the past 7/8 years. You have had a shite time over the last few years relegation near bankrupcy etc i have formed an opinion of city fans.> that you could take things on the chin an you still had a good crowd in the lower divisions. An you hated your neighbours as much as we hate them an ours.when you came in to all the ££ i was genuinely pleased. A relative of mine reported the robinho transfer for ssn alan myers i watched all nite. lmao at him wenever he spoke he couldnt be heard all city fans 'weve got robinho' he couldnt get a word in. I was genuinely pleased for city if anything to shake up the top 4 an go after united i like the 'everydog has their day' saying.pleased till i read some of the antics here. All this itk this that the other. I know things about city that by readin the forum arent even on your fans radar yet. an i aint a city fan. Thats 110% . Dont be big headed an bigoted as fans like chelsea an utd. an in a few years a team may win the premier league who arent despised by the rest.

Top post, I was in Bootle on Sunday too, love it there mate.

That how you came about your username pal???
lol always 1 borin that now. check his posts lad he likes the gee gees.

Carlb23 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
emptypockets said:
Carlb23 said:
Im no city fan but work with a city fan 5 days a week for the past 7/8 years. You have had a shite time over the last few years relegation near bankrupcy etc i have formed an opinion of city fans.> that you could take things on the chin an you still had a good crowd in the lower divisions. An you hated your neighbours as much as we hate them an ours.when you came in to all the ££ i was genuinely pleased. A relative of mine reported the robinho transfer for ssn alan myers i watched all nite. lmao at him wenever he spoke he couldnt be heard all city fans 'weve got robinho' he couldnt get a word in. I was genuinely pleased for city if anything to shake up the top 4 an go after united i like the 'everydog has their day' saying.pleased till i read some of the antics here. All this itk this that the other. I know things about city that by readin the forum arent even on your fans radar yet. an i aint a city fan. Thats 110% . Dont be big headed an bigoted as fans like chelsea an utd. an in a few years a team may win the premier league who arent despised by the rest.

Top post, I was in Bootle on Sunday too, love it there mate.

That how you came about your username pal???
lol always 1 borin that now. check his posts lad he likes the gee gees.

Usual contribute to a good post fella, but he left him self wide open!

Glad to see the "Who's a bigger club" argument has died down again after last night. Seriously why are people still bothering with this pointless debate?

Anyway just a quick question from me...

Who would City fans prefer to buy out of the following players and why?

Lescott
Upson
Toure

ToffeeAndy said:
Glad to see the "Who's a bigger club" argument has died down again after last night. Seriously why are people still bothering with this pointless debate?

Lescott
Upson
Toure

I want Lescott AND one of the other 2. Then we can ship Dunne out and start the season with Kompany, Lescott, Upson/Toure and Onouha competing for the 2 centre back slots! This will also give us cover for both full back positions with Lescott being able to play left-back and Onouha on the right!

ToffeeAndy said:

Lescott
Upson
Toure

Out of the three? Lescott. Toure hasn't been the same since he had Malaria and Upson is what, 30 now? It's sort of the lesser of three evils.

MCFC-alan88 said:
ToffeeAndy said:

Lescott
Upson
Toure

Out of the three? Lescott. Toure hasn't been the same since he had Malaria and Upson is what, 30 now? It's sort of the lesser of three evils.

Yeah I thought that would probably be the general opinion tbh. I think West Ham have quoted £15m for Upson which is a lot for a 30 year old.

Is there a CB that you would prefer over Lescott then, as i'm getting the impression you dont really rate him that highly?

ToffeeAndy said:

Lescott
Upson
Toure

Personally iv never really rated lego head, Toure doesnt have a left foot so it doesnt really solve anything, Upsons solid but thats all your gonna get, I'm finding it hard to find a centre half bar Chellini.

ToffeeAndy said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
ToffeeAndy said:

Lescott
Upson
Toure

Yeah I thought that would probably be the general opinion tbh. I think West Ham have quoted £15m for Upson which is a lot for a 30 year old.

Is there a CB that you would prefer over Lescott then, as i'm getting the impression you dont really rate him that highly?

To be fair, I've not really seen that much of Lescott so I can't really comment reliably but if I had an option for any CB, it would probably be Haangeland from Fulham.

ToffeeAndy said:

Lescott
Upson
Toure

Think Hughes wants Lescott as cover for Bridge as well as Leftsided cb , although I want the Toure brothers well the Barca one anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.