Lescott [Merged]

Re: Lescott

dave_blue12 said:
All these Everton fans are on here because there is definitely no excitement to had on an Everton Transfer Forum.

They come on here so that they can feel a part of the big game that is currently taking place.

Why don't you Everton fans log onto RAWK and have a good laugh at all the Red Scouse who think they're going to sign Villa.

Here's the link for you

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=243107.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=243107.0</a>

They'e up to 61 pages of delusion now !
hey its better than 550 pages of hope

Brucie Bonus said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
It doesn't take too long before a friendly banter thread gets personal here lol .

Dont respond to the insults, carry on a normal debate, the only reason it keeps going is because you feed them garbage.
TBF DSOB I think most folks don't mind you or your Toffee-ness.

:o)

Cya later guys .
Be good .

RobinJo said:
Try and persuade me that Cahill is better than Messi now mate

Don't recall anybody saying Cahill was better than Messi and even if someone did of course he isn't, it's like asking one of you to persuade me that Ireland is better than Messi.

Gwladiator said:
RobinJo said:

Don't recall anybody saying Cahill was better than Messi and even if someone did of course he isn't, it's like asking one of you to persuade me that Ireland is better than Messi.

IRELANDS BETTER THAN MESSI.

and calm down, messing about.

RobinJo said:
Gwladiator said:
RobinJo said:

I know XD

RobinJo said:
Gwladiator said:
RobinJo said:

get your coat mate, lol.

Manchester evening news

got the paper infront of me and it says that sources on merseyside have indicated that joleon lescottt is dead keen on a move to city. hope thats true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.