Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
g180aj said:
maybe youre the nieve one mate so far they have just said no and that he will not be sold and as stu said this doesn't mean it will go thru but that it is a good sign. For me untill he signs anything can happen.

do you want a bet?

;)

no thanks mate i dont bet on city in case its bad luck

stu9488 said:
california blue said:
Hey Stu - Quick question - Its been about an hour since you last reported that what you were going to be doing was completed in an hour or so. What can we conclude from our presumptions of your results pertaining to the previously mentioned said player to which we have an interest and can conclude that we are interested that the results can be positive in nature? confused?

I was going to post it up, but then hesitated after seeing the daft comments on here. Nothing I have posted is putting the club or myself in any danger and I find it ridiculous that other "city fans" such as myself find the need to put abusive comments on a forum. But as you asked we completed what we needed to do from our side and a valuation was made. Now in the hands of the club.

Don't let the idiots get to you Stu, most people appreciate what you're doing fella :)

hello said:
stu9488 said:
I dont work for an agency no. Nor a Hospital, im part of MCFC Sports Science, we work within the medical department, mainly dealing with fitness and dieting, but during close season we help with medicals etc.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if your involved in MJ's dieting, I suggest an alternative career.

lol

Rammy Blue said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
Exactly, which is what Stu has said all along.

don't get me wrong fellas, i personally believe Stu and fully expect us to do the deal with Everton for Lescott.

our previous bids were official but the difference now is the handing in of the transfer request, if Everton have released the medical info to City then of course a deal will be brokered - you are both being rather naive if you think they will reject our offers and hang on to the player now.
Surely this is very significant. If Everton have released medical data to City then this suggests a deal is imminent? I don't know anything about the process, but common sense would suggest that in a contentious transfer like this, EFC would just ignore City's request for medical info? Or are they angling for a stupid bid?

Stu hope ur right and the only reason I doubt slightly is I think when we were being linked with Adebayor and someone said he was having a medical at Spire in Whalley Range you said players dont go there for medicals they go to Carrington. Yet I have seen pics/videos on SSN of them coming out of the hospital after a medical. Adebayor definately had a medical there but hope ur right keepn the info coming

As Stu has explained before medicals are done at Carrington, but if s scan is required theys ometimes go to Bridgewater Hospital or another private hospital

Bit weird having someone you work with OK every post isn't it? Not really likely is it? Hasn't your boss better things to do or want to know why you are not working? Does he live with you too?!

Still, interesting story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.