Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thierry said:
Matty said:
I cna't really agree with your first paragraph, for £30m they'd snap our had off for Cahill, that's Rooney/Alonso/Robinho territory, and Cahill isn't anywhere as good as those three. Plus, given the chance of leaving for a Champion's League team, I reckon Cahill would be on his way.

As for the second paragraph, I hope you're right but I'm not as confident. This all hinges on the Moyes/Lescott relationship, if Lescott makes it clear he won't at all be happy if he's forced to stay then Moyes, I believe, will sell him for £22m. If Moyes thinks he can keep Lescott without him being too great a disruptive influence then he'll stay.

cahill has already said a few weeks ago when he leaves everton he is going back to austrailia.

Moyes is a great manager but surely he knows everton HAVE to spend because of other clubs, he cant keep going on a shoestring budget every year and it doesnt look like they are being taken over anytime soon. £22 million could buy him around 2/3 players maybe even 4 with his track record. They already have two great defenders in jagielka and yobo and look like they will be signing senderos soon, yes i know jagielka is injured.

hmmmmm. Dipper in disguise. How long before he blows his cover?

No hes obviously a dipper never any cover.

If Cahill got a similar offer he would be off as well its perfectly obvious from that interview. You would have to be deluded to think otherwise.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
I picked this up from news now....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/2009/08/moneybags-man-city-are-now-paying-for-access-to-medical-records/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/2009/08/mone ... l-records/</a>

Because £18 million is reasonable for someone with a long-term injury problem, but £22 million…

Manchester City are effectively offering Everton £4 million for a glimpse at Joleon Lescott’s medical records. The Citizens have offered £18 million for the defender but will not improve their bid without checking they are not paying for a new physio room play buddy for Michael Johnson.

Reports suggest Mark Hughes would then be willing to part with £22 million once he is satisfied that Lescott is in decent shape.

It remains to be seen whether the additional money on offer would make David Moyes any more willing to part with the 26-year-old.

Nothing earth shattering in the article but I suppose it backs up what Stu was saying yesterday??
Thats bullshit, because what it suggests is that City will offer 18m records unseen.

Admittedly the spin on the article is bullshit but we have offered 18 mill for him. I just thought it interesting on the back of the conversation yesterday with Stu on how bids are formalised and how the valuation process works. In my view it makes things more likely to happen as the records can only be released with the permission of Everton.

nows the time to get upson in now!!!! we`re obviously no further on with lescott and if something happens to ned or kolo we`re gonna be fooked!!!! best case result we get upson and lescott or even distin? people who can do a good job,distin could even cover bridge if need be and tighten our bloody defence!!

richards30 said:
nows the time to get upson in now!!!! we`re obviously no further on with lescott and if something happens to ned or kolo we`re gonna be fooked!!!! best case result we get upson and lescott or even distin? people who can do a good job,distin could even cover bridge if need be and tighten our bloody defence!!

Did you miss Hughes stating we are still in conversations with the people that matter at Everton?

celf said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-demand-to-see-Joleon-Lescott-s-medical-records-before-making-new-bid-article112149.html

looks like the mirror read bluemoon

Seriously what part of No do you deluded Madrid wannabees not understand.

"Can we have lescott?"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Err can we see his medical records then!"

Sparky is a deluded moron who thinks he can just splash the cash and everyone will bend over backwards. Step aside Rafa, there is a new classless manager waiting to take your crown!

svennis pennis said:
richards30 said:

Did you miss Hughes stating we are still in conversations with the people that matter at Everton?

Was that a dig at Gollum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.