Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToffeeBlue said:
celf said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-demand-to-see-Joleon-Lescott-s-medical-records-before-making-new-bid-article112149.html

looks like the mirror read bluemoon

Seriously what part of No do you deluded Madrid wannabees not understand.

"Can we have lescott?"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Err can we see his medical records then!"

Sparky is a deluded moron who thinks he can just splash the cash and everyone will bend over backwards. Step aside Rafa, there is a new classless manager waiting to take your crown!

You Liverpool wannabe's seem to forget one thing.

Lescott; " I'd like to go to City"

ToffeeBlue said:
celf said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-demand-to-see-Joleon-Lescott-s-medical-records-before-making-new-bid-article112149.html

"Can we have lescott?"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

Sparky is a deluded moron who thinks he can just splash the cash and everyone will bend over backwards. Step aside Rafa, there is a new classless manager waiting to take your crown!

At least the bloke who posted comments on the Mirror article was actually funny......

"I wanna buy your car"

no thanks, I like it, I'm keeping it

"I want to see all your past MOTs and service history"

bugger off, it's my car, I'm not selling

"I'm bringing the AA round on Friday to give it the once over before I make an offer"

ToffeeBlue said:
celf said:

"Can we have lescott?"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

you are the deluded moron, now fuck off please.

dannybcity said:
ToffeeBlue said:

"Can we have lescott?"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

You Liverpool wannabe's seem to forget one thing.

Lescott; " I'd like to go to City"

Yeh and you have forgotten one thing

Moyes "Do one" - Thats the only one that matters

Well the player have asked to leave, put in a written transfer request, his agent has been on the radio saying if the move doesnt happen he will go on strike.

Cahill gave an interview saying its a once in a lifetime opportunity and his decision to leave should be respected.

Even your own players think he should be allowed to leave as the oportunity to play for a big side with a chance of winning things plus the money and more time with his family is too good to pass up.

Why would you want to keep a player that no longer wants to play for you ?

ToffeeBlue said:
celf said:

"Can we have lescott?"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

Or

"Can we have Lescott"

Kenwright "Yes you can have him but the fans will not be happy and they don't like me anyway so can we pretend that we don't want him to leave and then make you look like the bad guys"

"OK everyone else has done it"

ToffeeBlue said:
celf said:

"Can we have lescott?"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

Classless? I'll tell you whats classless, a manager who has got one eye on old trafford for when fergiescum retires. Fact is the medical records were sent, is there goin to movement in the lescott saga? yes, will lescott come? yes does he want to stay at the toffee's? No

Madrid wannabee's? U mean rich?

svennis,i seen what mh said but at the end of the day we`ve been talking to the powers that be for at least 2 weeks now and still getting the same answer!! i do actually believe we`ll get lescott but not until the end of the month so i think we either need distin or upson in asap!! vinny`s not gonna be ready for a while yet for the first team so a good solid centre halve is a must!! tbh must not be allowed near the first team.

alera said:
Well the player have asked to leave, put in a written transfer request, his agent has been on the radio saying if the move doesnt happen he will go on strike.

Cahill gave an interview saying its a once in a lifetime opportunity and his decision to leave should be respected.

Even your own players think he should be allowed to leave as the oportunity to play for a big side with a chance of winning things plus the money and more time with his family is too good to pass up.

Why would you want to keep a player that no longer wants to play for you ?

Got a 3 yr contract and he is an important member. Its about time someone made a stand against these greedy players (Not a city reference by the way, just in general), he was quite happy with 40k a year ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.