Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToffeeBlue said:
alera said:
Well the player have asked to leave, put in a written transfer request, his agent has been on the radio saying if the move doesnt happen he will go on strike.

Cahill gave an interview saying its a once in a lifetime opportunity and his decision to leave should be respected.

Even your own players think he should be allowed to leave as the oportunity to play for a big side with a chance of winning things plus the money and more time with his family is too good to pass up.

Why would you want to keep a player that no longer wants to play for you ?

Got a 3 yr contract and he is an important member. Its about time someone made a stand against these greedy players (Not a city reference by the way, just in general), he was quite happy with 40k a year ago

Times change, things move on (well they do in Manchester anyway).

Got a 3 yr contract and he is an important member. Its about time someone made a stand against these greedy players (Not a city reference by the way, just in general), he was quite happy with 40k a year ago

But he does not want to play for you anymore. Its clearly causing problems in your dressing room based on Cahills comments.

What do you think of Cahill comming out and publically endorsing the move BTW ?

Bet Moyes is not happy about that.

At the end of the day if someone offered you a job at a bigger, better company on 3 times as much money and you could spend more time with your family (less travel time) Would you take it ?

Of course you would. Unless you are an idiot or a liar.

ToffeeBlue said:
celf said:
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Manchester-City-demand-to-see-Joleon-Lescott-s-medical-records-before-making-new-bid-article112149.html

looks like the mirror read bluemoon

Seriously what part of No do you deluded Madrid wannabees not understand.

"Can we have lescott?"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Can we have lescott"

"No he isnt for sale"

"Err can we see his medical records then!"

Sparky is a deluded moron who thinks he can just splash the cash and everyone will bend over backwards. Step aside Rafa, there is a new classless manager waiting to take your crown!

Kenwright: Moyes, city have put a bid in for Lescott, too good to turn down, we have to sell!

Moyes: I understand, but the fans will go fucking mental!

Kenwright: I know but im fucking skint, what shall we do?

Moyes: Easy, we make out like tough guys, saying not for sale, blah fucking blah to appease these sorry scouse fuckwits, whilst still doing the deal!

Kenwright: But wont that hang Lescott out to dry with the fans, not really fair is it?

Moyes: Who fucking cares Bill, we sell, you get £20m for your new play, i get £2m for my transfer kitty and in the eyes of my future employees, UTD, i look a right hard ****!

Kenwright: God i love you Moyes!

Moyes: yeah, allright Bill, now fuck off will you, im trying to look all mean and tough here....

Rammy Blue said:
I'd be quite happy with Kolo and Ned starting on saturday, it's dunnie that worries me.

Same here

ToffeeBlue said:

Player power..He's not important anymore. Your fans want to lynch him..

alera said:

But he does not want to play for you anymore. Its clearly causing problems in your dressing room based on Cahills comments.

What do you think of Cahill comming out and publically endorsing the move BTW ?

Bet Moyes is not happy about that. At the end of the day if someone offered you a job at a bigger, better company on 3 times as much money and you could spend more time with your family (less travel time) Would you take it ?

Of course you would. Unless you are an idiot or a liar.

Have you actually heard it mate? Hardly a ringing endorsement if you ask me.

bluemonkey71 said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Player power..He's not important anymore. Your fans want to lynch him..

Certain sections do i agree, i personally dont. As far as i am concerned he is still an important member of the Everton team and will remain so until Moyes says so. Similar to the Barry situation last yr, after a couple of decent performances all was forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.