Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard we are contacting the FA to ban the home game with Citeh in case you try to stuff Joleon into a sack after the game and make a quick getaway!

ToffeeBlue said:
I have heard we are contacting the FA to ban the home game with Citeh in case you try to stuff Joleon into a sack after the game and make a quick getaway!

It'll have to be a big bastard of a sack.

ToffeeBlue said:

Citeh? who the fuck are Citeh?

Dont be bitter, its a transfer deal, lots of them happen you know!

blueinsa said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Not this one!

ToffeeBlue said:
see that good old scouse wit is alive and well, that was as funny as a poke in the eye

ToffeeBlue said:
blueinsa said:

Not this one!

Allrighty then!!!

Come back when it's done wont you, wont be the same without your excuse as to why it did happen!

ToffeeBlue said:
blueinsa said:

Not this one!

how can you honestly be happy with keeping a player who has publicly stated he wants to leave your club? if absolutlyany city player came out and said he wanted to leave i wouldn't want him to stay. if moyes had said he can go for X amount then fair enough but to flat out refuse the player a transfer he wants is ridiculous and highly unproffessional IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.