Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine the scenario. wife to scouse husband. " i want to leave you and shag your mate, hes got more money than you, more people like him and he is going places which is more than i can say for you"....... husband " please stay i need you, i dont care if you want to go i will forgive you and carry on like nothings happened", deluded. oh yer and heres 20 mill to boot,

Sam Eto's P45 said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Thats bullshit, because what it suggests is that City will offer 18m records unseen.

Admittedly the spin on the article is bullshit but we have offered 18 mill for him. I just thought it interesting on the back of the conversation yesterday with Stu on how bids are formalised and how the valuation process works. In my view it makes things more likely to happen as the records can only be released with the permission of Everton.
Yes unless of course their they took their details from here! which I highly doubt.

tommcfc said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Not this one!

how can you honestly be happy with keeping a player who has publicly stated he wants to leave your club? if absolutlyany city player came out and said he wanted to leave i wouldn't want him to stay. if moyes had said he can go for X amount then fair enough but to flat out refuse the player a transfer he wants is ridiculous and highly unproffessional IMO.

No what is unprofessional is to sign a 4yr deal and then 1 yr into it, demand that he wans to go elsewhere. Moyes has every right to hold him to his contract, to suggest otherwise is stupid

ToffeeBlue said:
tommcfc said:
how can you honestly be happy with keeping a player who has publicly stated he wants to leave your club? if absolutlyany city player came out and said he wanted to leave i wouldn't want him to stay. if moyes had said he can go for X amount then fair enough but to flat out refuse the player a transfer he wants is ridiculous and highly unproffessional IMO.

No what is unprofessional is to sign a 4yr deal and then 1 yr into it, demand that he wans to go elsewhere. Moyes has every right to hold him to his contract, to suggest otherwise is stupid
Do you think Moyes will honour his contract if the rags come calling?

I've posted it on this thread before but I think the time is right for a repeat:

"Lescott is going nowhere"
comical_ali.jpg

There will be plenty of sacks lying around that the robbing scouse burgulars use for nicking videos etc.

ToffeeBlue said:
tommcfc said:

So lets say you earn 300 sheets per week and another job same industry offers you a grand a week what would you do?

ToffeeBlue said:
tommcfc said:

A delusional and frankly unlawful stance to take!

No one can be made to work, somewhere thay dont want too.

Of course you can refuse to sell and of course you can let him rot in the reserves for the next three years!

Are you that stupid to think that will happen, that your club will allow an unhappy player to go to waste, when they could indeed recieve excellent money for him?

You are being taken for fucking fools in all this mate by your manager and your chairman.

They take a hard line, say the right things, make Lescott out to be a ****, themselves as some kind of hero's and the end result?

We get Lescott, EFC get Money and you as fans get fucking dicked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.