Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
DontLookBackInAnger said:
ToffeeBlue said:
No what is unprofessional is to sign a 4yr deal and then 1 yr into it, demand that he wans to go elsewhere. Moyes has every right to hold him to his contract, to suggest otherwise is stupid
Do you think Moyes will honour his contract if the rags come calling?

This is a question they like to ignore.

Didsbury Dave said:
I've posted it on this thread before but I think the time is right for a repeat:

"Lescott is going nowhere"
comical_ali.jpg

Haha, you beat me to it mate, good work!

svennis pennis said:
This is a question they like to ignore.

Honestly, I would be happy that Moyes is getting his chance with a proper budget and would hope that he would win all but two matches per season. It would force Everton to realize that he is the only thing keeping them from a freefall and would speed up takeover issues, IMO.

Have you actually heard it mate? Hardly a ringing endorsement if you ask me.

So one of your most important players gives an interview to the press saying its a great opportunity for Lescott cant pass it up and his wishes should be respected.

So hes basically saying Everton should let him go and you think thats positive for Everton ?

What does it say about the playing squads relationship with Moyes ? Cahill obviously doesnt support his stance.

Pigeonho said:
Fuck me is this still going on?!!! On a separate note I watched the Norway mtch last night, and Haangeland looked like a steaming pile of dog jizz.
Would'nt it be a puddle of dog jizz?Not a pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.