Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToffeeBlue said:
The Fixer said:
So lets say you earn 300 sheets per week and another job same industry offers you a grand a week what would you do?

If we were talking about them figures then thats a different matter. What can a £2m millionaire buy that a £1.5m millionaire cant buy? Answer Nothing

Errr...something for £500,000!

Now answer the question please and be honest!

And also think about this, maybe, just maybe he thinks that his dreams of winning things are going to be much more easily attained at City than they will be with Everton.

Ooops forgot, your the best team in the world, just been unlucky to win fuck all recently.

Some EFC fans on here are ok but others like you are doing my head in!

blueinsa said:
wantefc said:
He may well go if UTD came calling but if thats the case in the extremely unlikely event that they came for Hughes...do you not think he would go?

If he wanted to go, then he could go. I dont want anyone at City who doesnt want to be here.

Ive said all along that Lescott has crossed the line for me but thats just my opinion , part of me want s Moyes to keep digging his heels in. This wouldnt be as bad for us if Lescott had handed the request in weeks ago....so it could work both ways the fact that he took so long might be the reason why we kept hold of him...therefore its his own fault!!!!

ToffeeBlue said:
If we were talking about them figures then thats a different matter. What can a £2m millionaire buy that a £1.5m millionaire cant buy? Answer Nothing

Quite a lot really.

blueinsa said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Errr...something for £500,000!

Now answer the question please and be honest!

And also think about this, maybe, just maybe he thinks that his dreams of winning things are going to be much more easily attained at City than they will be with Everton.

Ooops forgot, your the best team in the world, just been unlucky to win fuck all recently.

Some EFC fans on here are ok but others like you are doing my head in!

BLueinusa .... how many of us are contracted to our Employers for a set amount of years? apart from X months notice!

word on the Everton streets is that Joleon will be playing for them this satdi..............

but they will sign Senderos next week...............

moomba said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Quite a lot really.

Not really, a millionaire is a millionaire

wantefc said:
blueinsa said:
If he wanted to go, then he could go. I dont want anyone at City who doesnt want to be here.

Ive said all along that Lescott has crossed the line for me but thats just my opinion , part of me want s Moyes to keep digging his heels in. This wouldnt be as bad for us if Lescott had handed the request in weeks ago....so it could work both ways the fact that he took so long might be the reason why we kept hold of him...therefore its his own fault!!!!

The simple economics of this deal will ensure that an unhappy £20m asset will be sold, just like the rags sold their £80m unhappy asset!

Go for Matty Upson now. Give this one up and don't allow Moyes to strengthen his team. He's shooting himself in the foot if he doesn't cash in at £22,000,000 and no improvement will be made on last seasons finishing and they could potentially finish lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.