Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
wantefc said:
Thats not my point, the point is there is no way he will have had permission.

Im not saying Stu is right or wrong or even if he had permission but I understand your sceptecism. As a slight aside and to give you an insight into why things have been happening slightly different on this forum of late as opposed to your usual independant fan sites. This is the largest independant City forum, the club since its new ownership have embraced this as a useful conduit between itself and a large cross section of its support, these measures amongst others have resulted in us having Officials from City register on here to relay messages to the fans on a wide variety of topics, from relaying info about issues with the O/S and Club shop right through to Garry Cook the CEO telling fans if they wanted a sneak preview of the new kit they should look on here, Ric the site owner has even been invited along (with others) to sneak previews of the kits to feed back the info to the fans. I know that every club thinks it has there ITK's and we are no different, other than the fact that we have had it confirmed by our club that people from City do use this site and read it regularly to guage fan opinion at any given time occasionally providing feedback where appropriate.

Im not saying that this means Stu is Kosher or not, just trying to explain why things from certain area's are given more credit than you may be used to on other forums.

UP THE BLUES !!

Get this sorted asap city...

does this thread get confusing or what? someone ITK at city, or everton and look at us? sposed to be fans of 2 huge clubs with tradions on both resorting to what? moyes is this and that hughes is this and that its about 1 footballer.. already earning a very good living who we would like to buy, as yet it hasnt happened and i AM in the know as to knowing fuck all.... but keep to the thread.. . and stop this futile name and muck throwing all it does is bring bad names to both clubs and I DONT WANT THAT

Matty said:
mcfcliam said:
Been in Wales for two days...

What's the latest news?

I know he's had a transfer request rejected.

Then you know the latest! I know Wales is backward but surely they still have TV's?!!!

Pmsl, only ITV1, BBC1 AND BBC2 and they broke!!

Shit caravan site full of Scousers, felt out of place lol

What has Stu said?

blueinsa said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Show me one example of this .
I don't mind banter , but don't put words into my mouth .

What? Spend the next few hours trawling through your posts?

No thanks, its bad enough reading the ones you post up in real time.

You know your stance on these guys, but hey, if you now want to change your mind to suit, then so be it.

Suppose im off to your Foe list now that ive upset you, oh well, im over it!

I'm too polite to call somebody a liar m8 .
Regarding Stu , I think yesterday was the first I had heard of him , and I certainly didn't call him a liar .
As for Spursmad , of whom I think you are confusing for Stu , then yes , I am more than a little dubious of his claims . Only idiots reach my ignore list , and you haven't quite elevated yourself to that status just yet ;o)

Afternoon all,

I felt the need to log on and calm things down a little. It seems people are getting a bit giddy, what I posted yesterday happens EVERY DAY in football, I posted it as an update for the person who this thread concerns, I did it for Adebayor Tevez and Toure and is nothing new or surprising in football. I apologise if it was typed in the wrong way, the fact that we had the information means little in terms of a transfer it JUST means we can valuate a player. I have nothing more to add to that at this time, all I can say is what you know already talks are ONGOING and will be untill the club decides enough is enough. We made a valuation that was taken to Everton and as you know talks continue and thats it. When I have anything else for you I will do my best to put it up on here if I have the clearence to do so.

mcfcliam said:
Matty said:
Then you know the latest! I know Wales is backward but surely they still have TV's?!!!

Pmsl, only ITV1, BBC1 AND BBC2 and they broke!!

Shit caravan site full of Scousers, felt out of place lol

What has Stu said?

Stu stated that yesterday we received medial information from Everton for Lescott, and that his department carried out an assessment of those records and reach a recommended valuation based upon them. No-one knows what else is going to happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.