Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimus Prime said:
Yeah - the Twitter is evidently total bullshit - just had a read of a few of the entries, and it simply can't be him - surely he's not that daft!

My head is in bits...oh what to do?!!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Is it ok if I concur ?

Shame we're wasting our time lads, the infamous 'ignore list' is just getting bigger and bigger!

I am on his ignore list but I still get shit from him! He is a typical scouse comedic genius though and apparently he says I am a 5 ft 2 cross between benny hill and someone, that I always watch coronation street and I wear a hat and a scarf - oh how I laughed at his imagery

Sorry that this is only partly to do with Lescott but has anyone else noticed that City v Everton was originally scheduled for Wednesday 19th August (according to BBC Sport premier league fixtures - see below) but is now off? The fixture is also not listed on the OS. Would have been 'interesting' if it had gone ahead as originally scheduled! I presume we asked for it to be re-arranged so we could play Barcelona?

Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Birmingham v Portsmouth, 19:45
Burnley v Man Utd, 19:45
Hull v Tottenham, 19:45
Liverpool v Stoke, 20:00
Man City OFF Everton, 19:45

overthebluemoon said:
Sorry that this is only partly to do with Lescott but has anyone else noticed that City v Everton was originally scheduled for Wednesday 19th August (according to BBC Sport premier league fixtures - see below) but is now off? The fixture is also not listed on the OS. Would have been 'interesting' if it had gone ahead as originally scheduled! I presume we asked for it to be re-arranged so we could play Barcelona?

Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Birmingham v Portsmouth, 19:45
Burnley v Man Utd, 19:45
Hull v Tottenham, 19:45
Liverpool v Stoke, 20:00
Man City OFF Everton, 19:45

europa league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.