Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
complaining about our pursuit of Lescott and dancing a jig of excitement at the fact they might keep him and get "one over" on City.

A fair number on those forums actually see it as a victory if he is sold to Arsenal for substantially less than we are offering for him. Thats a positive forward looking support base for you.
Has our little pet scouser been on again?

When we sign a player or are due to play a team I sometimes have sneaky little look on their forums to gauge their feelings. Never post comments. This lad has posted 1500 times on a City forum WTF?

Came on made a few snide little snipes at Stu for leaving useful information. A few of us gave him some lip back and he threw his toys out of the pram and went off again. Usual all so negative everyone loves me really its a few bad apples blah,blah, blah......

BringBackSwales said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Shame we're wasting our time lads, the infamous 'ignore list' is just getting bigger and bigger!

I am on his ignore list but I still get shit from him! He is a typical scouse comedic genius though and apparently he says I am a 5 ft 2 cross between benny hill and someone, that I always watch coronation street and I wear a hat and a scarf - oh how I laughed at his imagery

DSOB hasn't changed since he signed. He forever runs down our club and forum and the posters on here, and claims it's just banter. Yet when he gets the same back, he starts bleating like a woman and throws his toys out of the pram. He is the biggest hypocrite on here. Accusing bluemoon members of being childish while acting like a big kid himself. Ignore list FFS!
The only thing that has changed is that more people are sussing him out.

overthebluemoon said:
Sorry that this is only partly to do with Lescott but has anyone else noticed that City v Everton was originally scheduled for Wednesday 19th August (according to BBC Sport premier league fixtures - see below) but is now off? The fixture is also not listed on the OS. Would have been 'interesting' if it had gone ahead as originally scheduled! I presume we asked for it to be re-arranged so we could play Barcelona?

Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Birmingham v Portsmouth, 19:45
Burnley v Man Utd, 19:45
Hull v Tottenham, 19:45
Liverpool v Stoke, 20:00
Man City OFF Everton, 19:45

lol

to be honest i cant see the twitter thing being real. i dont go on twitter but i presume when you put something on it goes on the page striaght away??

so with that, things being posted at 3.45am does'nt seem right to me. plus it was 2 days ago surly the press would have hold of it by know!!

stony said:
BringBackSwales said:
I am on his ignore list but I still get shit from him! He is a typical scouse comedic genius though and apparently he says I am a 5 ft 2 cross between benny hill and someone, that I always watch coronation street and I wear a hat and a scarf - oh how I laughed at his imagery

DSOB hasn't changed since he signed. He forever runs down our club and forum and the posters on here, and claims it's just banter. Yet when he gets the same back, he starts bleating like a woman and throws his toys out of the pram. He is the biggest hypocrite on here. Accusing bluemoon members of being childish while acting like a big kid himself. Ignore list FFS!
The only thing that has changed is that more people are sussing him out.

How dare he call me childish...It upset me so much I choked on my rusk.

anyone else tired of all these Lescott bids?

You'd think he was the last defender on earth by the way we're persisting with the bidding.
Season starts on Saturday FFS! Why not look to someone else?

Everton could just be stringing us along to make us lose our options (other defenders) before the season starts.
After all, players have to be replaced and who is going to sell to us if they will have 1 week etc. to find a new player?

Ronaldinho, Kaká, Terry, and now of all people LESCOTT! lets just move on already.

How dare he call me childish...It upset me so much I choked on my rusk.

Anyone that disagrees with him or gives him any back is childish apparently.

He certainly has a very high opinion of himself.

Anyway I will be very interested to see if he Lescott starts on Saturday for Everton.

skybluekings said:
anyone else tired of all these Lescott bids?

You'd think he was the last defender on earth by the way we're persisting with the bidding.
Season starts on Saturday FFS! Why not look to someone else?

Everton could just be stringing us along to make us lose our options (other defenders) before the season starts.
After all, players have to be replaced and who is going to sell to us if they will have 1 week etc. to find a new player?

Ronaldinho, Kaká, Terry, and now of all people LESCOTT! lets just move on already.

said the same myself a few days ago...why all the fuss n stuff over Joleon...he's a good player its true but there are better out there...and cheaper if we go abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.