Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In The Know said:
Just had some real nice info, believe or don't believe I'm not arsed as we will all find out if it is true at 1730 saturday. Lescott is going to refuse to play for Everton. Excellent source, it is from somebody that I know knows him indirectly.

Cheers mate, would be great and funny if true.

Bellamy went on strike didn't he before he moved to City?

Just had some real nice info, believe or don't believe I'm not arsed as we will all find out if it is true at 1730 saturday. Lescott is going to refuse to play for Everton. Excellent source, it is from somebody that I know knows him indirectly.

His agent was on Talk Sport saying this the other day apparently. I hope its true. Like I said I can see the excuses already "Head not right", "picked up an injury with England"

I cant see how they would play him with their calibre of fans and him pissing off Moyes so badly.

Badwool76 said:
As an Everton Supporter who has watched Lescott progress ever since we signed him I still cannot believe the amount of money you have bid and look like continuing to bid . It is pure madness that your club will consider spending such an amount on a player who frankly isnt worth 10 million let alone 18 - 20 ? Its provided me with no end of amusment watching the hapless Mark Hughes throw the amount of cash around that he has . The man is spunking some serious cash on some frankly average players . Hughes will not last ten minutes at City . He will not win the league with players like Lescott . Moyes is a master at getting the best out of average players . Lescott will soon learn the harsh truth should he go which I hope to god he will at 20 million . It will be totally different at City under Hughes .Just going off the comments Jo has made since he joined us about Hughes and the spirit within the City team .

The Everton team has a special spirit which is why we have produced the goods consistantly with next to fcuk all compared to Manchester United & Chelsea . Id enjoy this moment in time if I were you because come christmas it will be TOTALLY different . Goodluck to you though . I always had a soft spot for City and its good to see an average club get a chance at unsettling the elite .

Goodluck chaps
I'd agree in regards to the team spirit at everton, but then how long has your team been together compared to ours?

You watch lescott week in week out, so I'm not going to argue with you about his abilities as a player, but Given, Barry, De Jong, Robinho, Kompany, Given, Toure, Bellamy, Zabeleta, SWP, Santa Cruz are not average players. These so called average players are keeping Jo out of our team.

You are possibly right in that pre-season could be the highlight of the season as there's so much expectation and hope at City, and a new team will take time. But it is only a matter of time before City get it right on the pitch. We've been waiting since 1976 for a trophy. We can wait a little bit longer when we can see what's taking shape in front of us.

mcfcliam said:
In The Know said:

The paper in question that reported that printed an apology.

In The Know said:
hope your right mate.........ask him if his twitter page is real ;) lol

mcfcliam said:
In The Know said:

No.

"He did not go on strike. On the Friday he made it clear he wanted to leave and join Tottenham. He was in no frame of mind to train."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12975_4856070,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 70,00.html</a>

the story so far...

Lescott wants to play for City and has asked to leave.City offer top money,knowing full well the skint toffees need every penny.
Gollum says "no way" and thus has an unhappy player on his hands.

Gollum knows that if he let's Lescott leave,others will surely follow(listend to Cahill almost saying "come and get me" yesterday) the fabled "team spirit" will be stripped bare,and the wheels will fall off.

If he doesn't let Lescott leave,he still has an unhappy,alienated player and is £20m worse off....and still has none of the players he's tried to sign....catch 22....

It's just a matter of time.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
mcfcliam said:

The paper in question that reported that printed an apology.

and they settled out of court too

I think Bellers may have given the fee to charity too ........

Stackmoney said:
Jo is a better player and prospect then Santa Cruz who we just waisted 17 mil on. It will be proven this season, Mark Hughes is a clown.

"First Elano now Petrov, what is Hughes doing? Were short in midfield and he's sold two quality creative players who can create score and excite".

Both of these quotes show that you are a moron who obviously has it in for Hughes. You want Hughes out so badly that you chose to beleive the Petrov story instead of reading the other posts within that topic.
If you still think Petrov has left Please read back through the topic or should i just make it clear for you PETROV HAS NOT LEFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.