Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
california blue said:
if the transfer does involve petrov, hughes should be smart about and make it a loan so he cant play against us next season
I think you are right.If he doesn;t then the deal will cost us 30mil,and to be honest Lescot for me isn;t worth that.Petrov is at least 10 mil of anyones money.Infact I would rather not deal at all if this is the case.We need an out and out winger on both flanks.For all the quality Rob has,we need cover for him,for injury and dip of form.We have plenty of central defenders now and hughes should be able to work with what we have.We;ve got- Toure,Dunne,Ned,Richards,Kompany,and the young lads who played in SA..Toure and Ned would make a good double act..The only thing I can think of with Petrov is,from some fans on here,is that he is a glum type of bloke and mybe Hughes doesn;t like working with him.If that is the case then I surpose its fair enough but only 10mil and him should be the offer..

i8therags said:
california blue said:
if the transfer does involve petrov, hughes should be smart about and make it a loan so he cant play against us next season
I think you are right.If he doesn;t then the deal will cost us 30mil,and to be honest Lescot for me isn;t worth that.Petrov is at least 10 mil of anyones money.Infact I would rather not deal at all if this is the case.We need an out and out winger on both flanks.For all the quality Rob has,we need cover for him,for injury and dip of form.We have plenty of central defenders now and hughes should be able to work with what we have.We;ve got- Toure,Dunne,Ned,Richards,Kompany,and the young lads who played in SA..Toure and Ned would make a good double act..The only thing I can think of with Petrov is,from some fans on here,is that he is a glum type of bloke and mybe Hughes doesn;t like working with him.If that is the case then I surpose its fair enough but only 10mil and him should be the offer..

Just as long as we get Lescott in I don't actually care how much it will be !!!

pay the money, whatever it is. if we start leaking goals past the deadline we will be screwed until december, on no account should we rely on TBH as back up. lescott scores goals as well. we pay a bit extra because of who we are, we also pay a premium because they dont want to sell.

pay the money get the player we need. simples.

mancity dan said:
Pam said:
No, there comes a point where it's a piss take.

We've been after him for such a long time I just want this saga to end !!!

So do I, but not at the expense of looking desperate, not when the ginger one is such an absolute pig.

mancity dan said:
Pam said:
No, there comes a point where it's a piss take.

Quick one before i start work , i think if you do get him (which id be suprised but hope you do) ...be prepared to pay through the nose! Im losing respect for Kenweight but one thing he seems to be good at is getting a good price when it comes to selling players.... £27 million for Rooney 4 years ago ....how much would that be in todays Premiership money , as good as he is now , it was just potential then. A.Johnson just short of £11 million ...he's worth £ 6million at best.
Hand on heart i want us to sell but i hope we take you for every penny..for no other reason than you can afford it.
Lets face it you need him so i dont understand some of you saying only at X amount!!!
I think we can all agree we will be glad when its sorted one way or another

Pam said:
mancity dan said:

So do I, but not at the expense of looking desperate, not when the ginger one is such an absolute pig.

Pam ...Moyes wont be the last to try and dig his heels in when you lot come knocking. Get used to it.....because of your money your there to be shot at now.

wantefc[size=150][/size] said:
mancity dan said:

Quick one before i start work , i think if you do get him (which id be suprised but hope you do) ...be prepared to pay through the nose! Im losing respect for Kenweight but one thing he seems to be good at is getting a good price when it comes to selling players.... £27 million for Rooney 4 years ago ....how much would that be in todays Premiership money , as good as he is now , it was just potential then. A.Johnson just short of £11 million ...he's worth £ 6million at best.
Hand on heart i want us to sell but i hope we take you for every penny..for no other reason than you can afford it.
Lets face it you need him so i dont understand some of you saying only at X amount!!!
I think we can all agree we will be glad when its sorted one way or another

Most over-rated player in the league. Still haven't seen anything that sets him apart.

Was embarrasing how the commentator against Holland the other night wouldn't shut the fuck up going on about how good his shot was.

IT WAS WIDE FROM 20 METRES. I CAN DO THESE KIND OF SHOTS ALL DAY LONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.