Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue4ever85 said:
wantefc[size=150][/size] said:
Quick one before i start work , i think if you do get him (which id be suprised but hope you do) ...be prepared to pay through the nose! Im losing respect for Kenweight but one thing he seems to be good at is getting a good price when it comes to selling players.... £27 million for Rooney 4 years ago ....how much would that be in todays Premiership money , as good as he is now , it was just potential then. A.Johnson just short of £11 million ...he's worth £ 6million at best.
Hand on heart i want us to sell but i hope we take you for every penny..for no other reason than you can afford it.
Lets face it you need him so i dont understand some of you saying only at X amount!!!
I think we can all agree we will be glad when its sorted one way or another

Most over-rated player in the league. Still haven't seen anything that sets him apart.

Was embarrasing how the commentator against Holland the other night wouldn't shut the fuck up going on about how good his shot was.

IT WAS WIDE FROM 20 METRES. I CAN DO THESE KIND OF SHOTS ALL DAY LONG.

Morning Mate...he is good you cant deny but how good we will see this season as he has all the pressure on him now....my point was though i think for an 18yo we got a very good price.

Blue4ever85 said:
wantefc[size=150][/size] said:
Quick one before i start work , i think if you do get him (which id be suprised but hope you do) ...be prepared to pay through the nose! Im losing respect for Kenweight but one thing he seems to be good at is getting a good price when it comes to selling players.... £27 million for Rooney 4 years ago ....how much would that be in todays Premiership money , as good as he is now , it was just potential then. A.Johnson just short of £11 million ...he's worth £ 6million at best.
Hand on heart i want us to sell but i hope we take you for every penny..for no other reason than you can afford it.
Lets face it you need him so i dont understand some of you saying only at X amount!!!
I think we can all agree we will be glad when its sorted one way or another
Most over-rated player in the league.

Oh come on.

wantefc said:
Pam said:
So do I, but not at the expense of looking desperate, not when the ginger one is such an absolute pig.

Pam ...Moyes wont be the last to try and dig his heels in when you lot come knocking. Get used to it.....because of your money your there to be shot at now.

Yeah, bang,bang, we're dead.

i8therags said:
Petrov is at least 10 mil of anyones money
Petrov's value hasn't doubled since we bought him: He's got two years older, missed a season through a very serious injury, proved to have a shit attitude, shown he can't tackle or do anything on his right foot other than stand on it, and put in no more than 10 quality performances.

wantefc said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Most over-rated player in the league. Still haven't seen anything that sets him apart.

Was embarrasing how the commentator against Holland the other night wouldn't shut the fuck up going on about how good his shot was.

IT WAS WIDE FROM 20 METRES. I CAN DO THESE KIND OF SHOTS ALL DAY LONG.

Morning Mate...he is good you cant deny but how good we will see this season as he has all the pressure on him now....my point was though i think for an 18yo we got a very good price.

He'll score because he gets the service. Put him in a Wigan/ Sunderland/ Hull (you get the idea) side and he'd fade away to complete nothingness IMO.

Not taking anything away from what you got for him, id have preferred you got 10 times more.

Pam said:
wantefc said:
Pam ...Moyes wont be the last to try and dig his heels in when you lot come knocking. Get used to it.....because of your money your there to be shot at now.

Yeah, bang,bang, we're dead.

Not sure what your point is but so long as you are having fun..that all that matters!

Blue4ever85 said:
wantefc said:

He'll score because he gets the service. Put him in a Wigan/ Sunderland/ Hull (you get the idea) side and he'd fade away to complete nothingness IMO.

Not taking anything away from what you got for him, id have preferred you got 10 times more.

I have to disagree...he isnt the prettiest player to watch but very affective..lets face it he is very similar to Tevez hard work with plenty of ability. I think he would stand out in any side. I think your tainted a bit by who he plays for. Lets face it if the Kopites folded tomorrow that day would be up there with the birth of my kids but as much as i hate them i think Torres is fantastic best ive seen since that other kopite ian rush. Id hope sooner or later you would go for Torres once you get to Champions league level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.