Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this will be sorted early next week. If lescott gets a bad reception and it looks like this saga is having an effect on everton then they may think it is time to let him go. They were unlikely to let him go before the arsenal game but this fixture may bring about more dicussions on the senderos deal and after it they will have a week to get some more bodies through the door. Think he would be a great signing and will be worth the trouble if he comes.

to the Everton fan...I am really not arsed about lescott and if he comes then oh well we have an average defender and you have lost an average defender, if he doesn’t come then we can move on and find another defender, one thing is sure though we will never be going in for any more of your players as we are in a completely different calibre of player than you have at your club.

Moyes is not gonna cave in, I think it has become a game of poker and he is not going to fold.

It is up to us to up the ante or for Lescott to start playing wank.
I don't think that Lescott is worth much more than has been tabled but Hughes may just vbeing stubborn too.

Robbo. said:
, one thing is sure though we will never be going in for any more of your players as we are in a completely different calibre of player than you have at your club.

Seems fair.

Kinky by name said:
when it all starts turning to shit for Everton and the fans start booing JL and they decide to sell him; that's when we should fuck 'em off and bag someone else

Perhaps then, they can piss off back to their own forums.

Pam said:
Kinky by name said:
when it all starts turning to shit for Everton and the fans start booing JL and they decide to sell him; that's when we should fuck 'em off and bag someone else

Perhaps then, they can piss off back to their own forums.
But they're just here for "banter", that is, until one of us replies, then all of a sudden it's uncalled for and we're unimaginative.

Anyone know what time Everton train on a friday before a saturday league match?

Only at 12.40 today I saw Joleon (wearing a very natty white baseball cap) doing his grocery shopping in Waitrose in Wilmslow, which must be a good hour or more away from Everton's training ground.

Got me quite puzzled I can tell you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.