Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan said:
I have to admit that I find it amusing and very contrary that City fans are upset about Everton fans commenting in a LESCOTT thread on a CITY board. Why do you think we aren't commenting in the threads about your players? Because we aren't invested in them and don't care.

invested???? true you dont have a pot to piss in!

Bellamy's Caddy said:
That should clear up your confusion. Sure there are plenty of threads on Lescott on Everton forums, your input might actually be valued there.

I haven't come here to cast aspersions on anyone. Just to see what all the fuss is from the opposite point of view. There are many quality people here, as there are on other boards. Then there are those who fail to show up armed for a battle of wits. I plan to stay around in the background and see how your season unfolds, but rest assured I won't be posting things just to get into arguments with other people on an internet message board.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
That should clear up your confusion.

I was referring to an emotional investment, which is akin to interest. Just another way of saying it.

Bryan said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
That should clear up your confusion. Sure there are plenty of threads on Lescott on Everton forums, your input might actually be valued there.

I haven't come here to cast aspersions on anyone. Just to see what all the fuss is from the opposite point of view. There are many quality people here, as there are on other boards. Then there are those who fail to show up armed for a battle of wits. I plan to stay around in the background and see how your season unfolds, but rest assured I won't be posting things just to get into arguments with other people on an internet message board.

you seem to of contradicted your last post there bryan.

Not looking for an argument, just motivation from the other club's perspective. You'll find I haven't had a shout at anyone.

Bryan said:
I have to admit that I find it amusing and very contrary that City fans are upset about Everton fans commenting in a LESCOTT thread on a CITY board. Why do you think we aren't commenting in the threads about your players? Because we aren't invested in them and don't care.

I don't think anyone has a problem with Everton fans posting on a City forum. Its when they start slagging off our club, on who's forum they're posting that City fans get a bit sick of it. The fact is that very little of what a significant number of the Everton fans on here have to say has much to do with Lescott at all, and is far more focussed on 'Everton are the best club in the world, Moyes is the best Manager in the League, City are a disgrace and Mark Hughes is a useless, lying waste of space'.

The fact that Everton fans get upset about City fans on a City forum giving some back in response to the above is 'amusing and contrary', as you put it.

I feel for the Evertonians , the start of a new season and all's they are talking about is booing Lescott. Having lost out to Spurs for the Sheff Utd defenders and now losing out on Senderos to Villa. Pienaar wants to leave and Jo is crocked. If Lescott stays he will be unhappy , if he goes after what Moyes has said he will probably leave. We should pity our local rivals IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.