Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thaksinssoldier said:
wantefc I rate him but he's not the world beater he's been hyped to.I said before I think Baines makes him look better than he actually is,and vice versa.

ive sen a few on here that dont rate Baines i didnt till he took his chance last season... believe me he is fantastic. Best we have had as long as i can remember. For some reason i havent seen a lot of bridge so cant compare but other than him only Cashley is comparible...Cashley is an horrible scrote but he is good

wantefc said:
barryo said:
He is a very good player in a position that isn't easy to fill. Thats why he is important to both of our teams.

An imposing defender who can also chip in with a goal threat at set pieces is what we need and thats why we've been so set on getting him.

There aren't too many alternatives available also.

i actually rate him as left back more than a full back...he was fantastic the season before last. he is good dont get me wrong and his goals tend to be important ones as opposed to goals in high scoring games.
For £22 million id want world class though.
As already stated somewhere on this mega thread, Johnson to Liverpool for 18M has kinda set the tone.

22Mill for premiership proven is a stretch but not beyond imagination and certainly not out of the question.

barryo said:
wantefc said:
i actually rate him as left back more than a full back...he was fantastic the season before last. he is good dont get me wrong and his goals tend to be important ones as opposed to goals in high scoring games.
For £22 million id want world class though.
As already stated somewhere on this mega thread, Johnson to Liverpool for 18M has kinda set the tone.

22Mill for premiership proven is a stretch but not beyond imagination and certainly not out of the question.

£22 million is about half hours hard work for you owners??

wantefc said:
barryo said:

Not sure "hard" work is the correct term but I know what you mean.

Ah fuck it, lets buy Liverpools squad and hand them out to the rest of the Prem.........we'll keep Torres and Gerard tho ;-)

barryo said:
wantefc said:

Not sure "hard" work is the correct term but I know what you mean.

Ah fuck it, lets buy Liverpools squad and hand them out to the rest of the Prem.........we'll keep Torres and Gerard tho ;-)

ive said before if you are aiming for the top which you obviously are then at somepoint you have to go for Torres, i hate liverpool but he is fantastic best ive seen in that position for years.. Gerrard is world class for me but say it takes you 2 years to get champions league, he will be 31

to be fair from what ive read on here the everton lads are being sound and taking huge abuse and theres no need for it imvho.

at the end of the day they may be about to loe one of there best players and some city fans are being smug as fook and thats not the city way because we have signed some good players and ot won anything FFS.

lose the attitute blues because its not our way at all and im ashamed of some of the things ive read on here of late.

right go on im ready from the abuse from the knobheads..............

bluemooner_mcfc said:
to be fair from what ive read on here the everton lads are being sound and taking huge abuse and theres no need for it imvho.

at the end of the day they may be about to loe one of there best players and some city fans are being smug as fook and thats not the city way because we have signed some good players and ot won anything FFS.

lose the attitute blues because its not our way at all and im ashamed of some of the things ive read on here of late.

I'm not going to abuse you- but I am going to correct you.
As you say,there are some decent toffees on here today.
But there have been one or two(you know who you are) who've been about for a while,have forum posts totalling in the hundreds and have give snide digs at us at every opportunity well before the Lescott saga began.

Let's have it right before we go bollocking our own,eh?

the majority of the everton fans on here are fine, jst that dark shade of blue or whatever hes called likes to rile people up.

Also im sure we alreadi made a bid for torres and it was rejected and widely reported by lpool was it not?

i think torres is a good player but i wouldnt say we need him as i feel adebayor tevez and robinho is sufficiant to win the prem,

sergio aguero would be a much better signing and in my opinion we made a mistake not getting him.. looks like chelsea will buy him and if they do i expect them to win the league.

bluemooner_mcfc said:

Hi m8 .
How's things .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.