Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fornicator!!!!!

kippax neil said:
samharris said:
No its not...its a moving staircase in M&S.

Yes, in fact I went down on one only the other day.

But about the screaming scull at Everton. He says we haven't spoken to anybody who makes the decisions, then who exactly at Goodison has turned down two bids.

I think Moyes needs to look at his own club's set up and he will be mightily surprised to find out that Mr Kenwright and his chief executive are more than capable of making decisions and are in fact Moyes' seniors.

He's probably forgotten the fact that they can sack him if it all goes tits up.

Marvin said:
Does Moyes seriously expect the manager to lof after and negotiate £100 Million transfer budgets? And at the same time he upholds the Ronaldo transfer as an object lesson in how to do business.

Moyes has killed any chance of a deal by putting his neck on the block, but he's damaged his reputation in the process.

Moyes has only damaged his reputation with city, you will find most other clubs will support his stance.
i much prefer my team manager to have total control, Spurs proved that director of football doesnt work, so they sacked their and brought Arry in! They dont have a small budget.
Maybe hughes is getting rounded on but i think he isnt guilty as i dont think he has full control, wouldnt be suprised if Hughes wants to move on but his superiors wont take no for an answer

Just setting off for blackburn now, just thought i'd post before going, expect a very loud rendition of DAVID MOYES IS A WANKER IS A WANKER from the darwen end cos thats what me and my mates will be singing!!!!!1

Nice and loud so sky, match of the day and so on pick it up!!! fcuk the ginger frog eyed cnut!!! Time to get smashed smashed out my tree now Fernhurst here we come!!

Quinninho said:
Any odds on Moyes playing Lescott today? Its more or less a given isnt it?

God knows....but if its head isnt right then i dony buy it....lets face its only football its not like anyones died!

The Fixer said:
Just setting off for blackburn now, just thought i'd post before going, expect a very loud rendition of DAVID MOYES IS A WANKER IS A WANKER from the darwen end cos thats what me and my mates will be singing!!!!!1

Nice and loud so sky, match of the day and so on pick it up!!! fcuk the ginger frog eyed cnut!!! Time to get smashed smashed out my tree now Fernhurst here we come!!

Sounds like City fans throwing their toys out of the pram on mass.....classy!!!

wantefc said:
The Fixer said:

More class than that ginger cnut!! has another line!!

wantefc said:
Marvin said:
Does Moyes seriously expect the manager to lof after and negotiate £100 Million transfer budgets? And at the same time he upholds the Ronaldo transfer as an object lesson in how to do business.

Moyes has killed any chance of a deal by putting his neck on the block, but he's damaged his reputation in the process.

Moyes has only damaged his reputation with city, you will find most other clubs will support his stance.
i much prefer my team manager to have total control, Spurs proved that director of football doesnt work, so they sacked their and brought Arry in! They dont have a small budget.
Maybe hughes is getting rounded on but i think he isnt guilty as i dont think he has full control, wouldnt be suprised if Hughes wants to move on but his superiors wont take no for an answer

but Lescott wants to leave....He is being held to a contract against his will.
What is your opinnion on that

The Fixer said:
wantefc said:

More class than that ginger cnut!! has another line!!

Come on mate there a lot feet stamping on this board out of frustration because he wount give in.
All of a sudden a lot of you want Moyes to be next Utd manager just to piss us off....might happen, ho knows but becareful what you wish for....im sure when the dust settles you will remeber you hate Utd more than everton

toffee balls said:
wantefc said:

but Lescott wants to leave....He is being held to a contract against his will.
What is your opinnion on that

Im sorry but the fact that he signed the contract means that we can! The fact that Lescott signed the contract am sure he knew that this potentially could happen. I wonder how your team would act if Barcelona came in for Tevez tomorrow...i bet his contract would come into force unless he has a release clause

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.