Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good post Optimus Prime.

Moyes is acting purely in his own self interests, he has manoeured himself into an untenable position. He has clearly some issues regarding his 'authority' at the club and has ideas above his station whilst at the same time he is pandering and encouraging a false bravado with the fans to encourage popular support in an attempt to strengthen his position. This 'transfer' is affecting Everton very badly. We can simply just walk away, move on.

Moyes is a fool. Whereas Hughes has acted with dignity every time he is in front of the media. Every when old bacon face launched a stinging , hysterical attack upon us as a club Hughes retained his integrity without stooping to the old sour face's jibes.

Well done City & Mark Hughes for rocking the Everton boat. If Lescott signs I really don't give a shit. Everton need our money more than we need Lescott. We can go for other targets. Everton are shafted, and next year they can whistle in the wind for Jo.

Let's face it - he's not coming. Not that this a big deal - I don't rate him that much anyway.

Moyes has dug his heels in now so much, he will look like a total tool if he sells Lescott now. I can't see the board overruling him either, or likely he would have to resign, or look like an even bigger tool.

So, he's going to have a £20m hole in his pocket and a pissed off player on his hands. He's handled this really badly imho. He should have sold at the right price 2 or 3 weeks ago, at which time he could have got a replacement in and banked some money. But now it is too late - he can't let Lescott leave and that's the end of it.

I am certain Moyes will regret this far more than we do. His loss.

You can't reason with him. We need to pull the plug. We're giving him oxygen for his ego trip and it has to stop. Lescott is a very good player but no way is he worth all this. C'mon City, leave the revolting Mr Moyes to his own devices. It's embarassing.

auction294 said:

Moyes is acting purely in his own self interests, he has manoeured himself into an untenable position. He has clearly some issues regarding his 'authority' at the club and has ideas above his station whilst at the same time he is pandering and encouraging a false bravado with the fans to encourage popular support in an attempt to strengthen his position. This 'transfer' is affecting Everton very badly. We can simply just walk away, move on.

Moyes is a fool. Whereas Hughes has acted with dignity every time he is in front of the media. Every when old bacon face launched a stinging , hysterical attack upon us as a club Hughes retained his integrity without stooping to the old sour face's jibes.

Well done City & Mark Hughes for rocking the Everton boat. If Lescott signs I really don't give a shit. Everton need our money more than we need Lescott. We can go for other targets. Everton are shafted, and next year they can whistle in the wind for Jo.

I see you have your Man City blinkers on this morning, ill just agree to disagree there. A lot of you are making assumptions that we are fucked with out your money. If we were we'd be snatching your hand off but weirdly we say no. If man city fans think Moyes is a fool then obviously he is!

cityman14364 said:
see hes upset pam now.. morning pam.. still think it will happen, all this way down the road for nothing? we just dont do that

I like Pam , love the random abuse and she fancies Mourhino too!! I do have a mental image of what she looks like though!

auction294 said:

I hope Jo has a really good season.I will enjoy taking him back,either for ourselves or to hand over to someone else.

wantefc said:
auction294 said:

I see you have your Man City blinkers on this morning, ill just agree to disagree there. A lot of you are making assumptions that we are fucked with out your money. If we were we'd be snatching your hand off but weirdly we say no. If man city fans think Moyes is a fool then obviously he is!

Yesterday, someone from Everton was saying how Moyes expected a relegation battle at the start of last season because of the threadbare nature of a mediocre squad. They slimed their way out of it last season but I think we could be talking the Big R come next May. You're going down.

I really do think this, EFC.

Chippy_boy said:
Let's face it - he's not coming. Not that this a big deal - I don't rate him that much anyway.

Moyes has dug his heels in now so much, he will look like a total tool if he sells Lescott now. I can't see the board overruling him either, or likely he would have to resign, or look like an even bigger tool.

So, he's going to have a £20m hole in his pocket and a pissed off player on his hands. He's handled this really badly imho. He should have sold at the right price 2 or 3 weeks ago, at which time he could have got a replacement in and banked some money. But now it is too late - he can't let Lescott leave and that's the end of it.

I am certain Moyes will regret this far more than we do. His loss.

Couldnt agree more CB.

i8therags said:
auction294 said:

I hope Jo has a really good season.I will enjoy taking him back,either for ourselves or to hand over to someone else.

Im a grown man mate.. if thats the worst thing to happen in the next year life will be a piece of piss...not worried in the slightest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.