Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes has acted poorly in this situation , in fact I thought he was much better than his most recent spin on the situation.

Personally I still think he can get more out of the same 11 than MH but he is behaving like a spoilt child over the Lescott situation for no reason.

He just had to say he is not for sale and leave it at that but as any manager knows circumstances often present themselves to ensure that any player is not always going to stay at any club no matter what for any particular length of time.

i guess gollum thought he was doing wolves a favour by buying lescott then

2emn9xj.gif

Just because Moyes isn't doing what City want , all of a sudden he is a bad manager ?
I think if the shoe was on the other foot , you would all be praising your manager . I have to say that I'm proud of the job Moyes does for Everton , and would support him 100% , and I think that goes for most other fans too .
There may yet be a few twists in this saga , but I believe Moyes will do what is best for he club , and noone else will overrule his decision .

Darker shade of Blue said:
Just because Moyes isn't doing what City want , all of a sudden he is a bad manager ?
I think if the shoe was on the other foot , you would all be praising your manager . I have to say that I'm proud of the job Moyes does for Everton , and would support him 100% , and I think that goes for most other fans too .
There may yet be a few twists in this saga , but I believe Moyes will do what is best for he club , and noone else will overrule his decision .

No, he's a bad manager because he is making everyone cringe and he's exposing divisions within your club that should have been addressed behind closed doors. He is an embarassment. This is not our concern and I think we should move on.

You are going down.

Pam said:

No, he's a bad manager because he is making everyone cringe and he's exposing divisions within your club that should have been addressed behind closed doors. He is an embarassment. This is not our concern and I think we should move on.

You are going down.

That is such a daft thing to say Pam, there is no way Everton will go down, they may not have the cash to smash into the top 4, but their first XI is a very good side.
Think we need to rise above any baiting & move on.....

So you enjoy the style of play and the goals from set pieces then? Modern day Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.