Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told moyes today he's not in the right state of mind to play, yet Gollum will play him. According to ESPN.

How many OGs will he score today?

Darker shade of Blue said:
Just because Moyes isn't doing what City want , all of a sudden he is a bad manager ?
I think if the shoe was on the other foot , you would all be praising your manager .

Personally I'd be bemoaning his stubborness in keeping a player who eventually will leave anyway at the cost of strengthening a very shallow squad. But hey, that's just me being sensible.

Matty said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Just because Moyes isn't doing what City want , all of a sudden he is a bad manager ?
I think if the shoe was on the other foot , you would all be praising your manager .

Personally I'd be bemoaning his stubborness in keeping a player who eventually will leave anyway at the cost of strengthening a very shallow squad. But hey, that's just me being sensible.

Damn you for your rational thought.

cityman14364 said:
absolutely gobsmacked moyes is playing lescott when hes said im not in the right mind to play..

And Lescott is a complete cock if he's using that excuse, he's paid by Everton & should give his all......i'd go mental is one of our players said he didn't want to play as he's not in the right frame of fvcking mind.

I think we should walk away now before it gets any dirtier. Lescott is being petulant, fair play to moyes to making him play.

cityman14364 said:
absolutely gobsmacked moyes is playing lescott when hes said im not in the right mind to play..

Where's this coming from? Not questioning it's legitimacy just wondering who's reporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.