Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoon32 said:
cityman14364 said:
absolutely gobsmacked moyes is playing lescott when hes said im not in the right mind to play..

And Lescott is a complete cock if he's using that excuse, he's paid by Everton & should give his all......i'd go mental is one of our players said he didn't want to play as he's not in the right frame of fvcking mind.

yet we all cheer shauny

pot kettle black

Dillon said:
cityman14364 said:
absolutely gobsmacked moyes is playing lescott when hes said im not in the right mind to play..

Where's this coming from? Not questioning it's legitimacy just wondering who's reporting it.

exclusive on espn, aplayer allegedly told an espn rporter lescott had told moyes he wasnt in the right mind to play

Watching the match on ESPN. Wrighty is on the panel along with P Reid. Amazed they have started with Lescott, lets see what ssort f reception he gets. Arsenal to win 2 - 0 .

I think we should concentrate on getting rid of Ben Haim, keep Dunne and sign someone like Taylor from Newcastle that will be happy to sit on the bench if Nedum and Dunne can get some form and play well with Toure.

Lescott is not worth more than £20 million IMO we are better served leaving Everton wih no money and no new signings, there squad is paper thin.

foley87 said:
bluemoon32 said:
And Lescott is a complete cock if he's using that excuse, he's paid by Everton & should give his all......i'd go mental is one of our players said he didn't want to play as he's not in the right frame of fvcking mind.

yet we all cheer shauny

pot kettle black

Not me.

When he came back i was very cynical about his motives. He's won me over since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.