Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

mancboy123 said:
thought so cheers rammy!

The reported bid of £35m for john Terry has pushed up Everton's asking price for Lescott .... £12m and dunne ? you've got to be joking .. now it's £15m and Richards .. or £25m cash

Incidentally Lescott is still in the USA , so don't hold your breath on a deal done this week if at all , Jo does not come into any negotiation regarding this , its a seperate deal , Hughes knows that paying Jo to sit in the reserves on £50g+ a week is not good business and it gives him the edge in any January negotiations if Lescott becomes surplus to requirements

1qwerty said:
mancboy123 said:
thought so cheers rammy!

The reported bid of £35m for john Terry has pushed up Everton's asking price for Lescott .... £12m and dunne ? you've got to be joking .. now it's £15m and Richards .. or £25m cash

Incidentally Lescott is still in the USA , so don't hold your breath on a deal done this week if at all , Jo does not come into any negotiation regarding this , its a seperate deal , Hughes knows that paying Jo to sit in the reserves on £50g+ a week is not good business and it gives him the edge in any January negotiations if Lescott becomes surplus to requirements

Bloody hell!!!!

1qwerty said:
mancboy123 said:
thought so cheers rammy!

jackanory.

1qwerty said:
mancboy123 said:
thought so cheers rammy!

didnt some one say they seen lescott in wilmslow yeterday, how can he be STILL in the usa

southstand117 said:
1qwerty said:
mancboy123 said:
thought so cheers rammy!

didnt some one say they seen lescott in wilmslow yeterday, how can he be STILL in the usa

Someone saw a car with LE5COTT as its registration plate, that's all.

SWPISHOME said:
If Everton want that much then they can f**k off, Dunne on his day id f**king better the Lescott!

You must be joking? I respect Dunne in the same way I respect Most former Everton players, but to suggest he is better than Lescott is just silly.

southstand117 said:
1qwerty said:
mancboy123 said:
thought so cheers rammy!

Yeah in a Bently with "Blacked out windows"!! Work that on out!

Gwladiator said:
SWPISHOME said:
If Everton want that much then they can f**k off, Dunne on his day id f**king better the Lescott!

You must be joking? I respect Dunne in the same way I respect Most former Everton players, but to suggest he is better than Lescott is just silly.

I agree and Dunne is one of my favourite players.

Unfortunately though he is not the future.

Gwladiator said:
SWPISHOME said:

When Dunney is at his best he can keep anybody quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.