Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Gwladiator said:
SWPISHOME said:
If Everton want that much then they can f**k off, Dunne on his day id f**king better the Lescott!

You must be joking? I respect Dunne in the same way I respect Most former Everton players, but to suggest he is better than Lescott is just silly.

The thing about Dunne is if you watched 10 games a season depending on which you watch you could rate him as a £20 million man or a £200k man.

I remember watching your match against Hamburg in the UEFA cup, thought he had an awful game.

Did a quiz for charity on Saturday night and one question was...'can you name three players who have been sent off in the Premier League at least 8 times?'

Mr Dunne was one of them.

BimboBob said:
Did a quiz for charity on Saturday night and one question was...'can you name three players who have been sent off in the Premier League at least 8 times?'

point???????????.....

Gwladiator said:
I remember watching your match against Hamburg in the UEFA cup, thought he had an awful game.

I remember watching Jags against Villa when he made a nice assist to Ashley Young...

Jags has done his cruciate. Never be the same player unfortunately they never are. Anyway I doubt he will play a game for Everton before Christmas. if at all next season. Usually 12 months out with that injury at the very least....

25m jog on. Terry is the england captain and twice title winning captain of one of the top four.

Lescott while good is not in the same league, to be honest for 25m youd be taking the p1ss and id rather not have him.

BimboBob said:

Let me guess Joey barton was one ot the others

kippax71 said:
BimboBob said:

Let me guess Joey barton was one ot the others

I think the other two are Duncan Ferguson and Partick Viera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.