Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Tricky_Trev said:
The Doctor said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
He wont sign unless he demands a move.

Is the £15mil bid true? Has anything been confirmed. Why not just up the bid to near £20mil. Liverpool paid £18mil for Johnson ffs.

Todays MEN says Everton have agreed to sell but 'playing hardball about the fee' City have offered £15 Everton want £20m.....................Brennan do we trust him and his info?
Is he a Blue? Does anybody know anything about him?
Brennan is a member on this forum, and reads it regularly to steal Spursmad's info. If you don't believe me, wait for Spursmad to give his next news update, then read the following day's MEN. Yesterday, Spursmad stressed that Everton have agreed to sell, Brennan stole that for today's article. A few days after Spursmad said we'd sign Stuart Taylor, it was in the MEN. The MEN currently claims they broke the news about Terry, when in fact Start Brennan stole that scoop from a Spursmad post the previous day yet again. Also, the words that Stuart Brennan uses are almost identical to those that are often used on here. The buzz word when talking about Eto'o and his loyalty bonus situation was that his agent is just "posturing". This word cropped up on here loads, and sure enough, Stuart Brennan used it in his article. He even titled one of his article's sub-headings as "Posturing". The guy has no sources, no info, and no credibility. I wonder if he'll ever credit Spursmad for the "exclusives" that he's trying to take the credit for?

What if Stuart Brennan IS Spursmad ???

barryo said:
Cheeky sods have taken Jo on loan tho.

Careful......that's Scousist!!!
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

SSN breaking news now

What's all this about?

'Manchester City player Jo arrested on suspicion of car theft'

Give Everton £20mil and Jo on perm. Stop this messing about with silly £15mil bids.

MH cant just splash the cash on his mates Bellamy and RSC. We have to spend something for football reasons.

Lescott and Terry would be some pair.

Tricky_Trev said:
The Doctor said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
He wont sign unless he demands a move.

Is the £15mil bid true? Has anything been confirmed. Why not just up the bid to near £20mil. Liverpool paid £18mil for Johnson ffs.

Todays MEN says Everton have agreed to sell but 'playing hardball about the fee' City have offered £15 Everton want £20m.....................Brennan do we trust him and his info?
Is he a Blue? Does anybody know anything about him?
Brennan is a member on this forum, and reads it regularly to steal Spursmad's info. If you don't believe me, wait for Spursmad to give his next news update, then read the following day's MEN. Yesterday, Spursmad stressed that Everton have agreed to sell, Brennan stole that for today's article. A few days after Spursmad said we'd sign Stuart Taylor, it was in the MEN. The MEN currently claims they broke the news about Terry, when in fact Start Brennan stole that scoop from a Spursmad post the previous day yet again. Also, the words that Stuart Brennan uses are almost identical to those that are often used on here. The buzz word when talking about Eto'o and his loyalty bonus situation was that his agent is just "posturing". This word cropped up on here loads, and sure enough, Stuart Brennan used it in his article. He even titled one of his article's sub-headings as "Posturing". The guy has no sources, no info, and no credibility. I wonder if he'll ever credit Spursmad for the "exclusives" that he's trying to take the credit for?
If I was a journalist covering City, I'd be interested in what people like Spursmad and Happy Blue have to say.

Lescott is exactly what City need in the heart of the defence.

Terry is undoubtedly a great player but I just dont fancy him playing in the sky blue. He's far to Chelski minded for my liking altough I cant deny that he would be a great signing.

barryo said:
Everton have turned us down on our bid for Lescott.

Cheeky sods have taken Jo on loan tho.

Typical scousers eh.

I think I'll wait for Spursmad...

mancboy123 said:
I dont mind being quoted a city special price for a player who is worth it and brings sokmething special to the team ala kaka, terry, eto'o etc but i dont think we should be held to ransom by everton for a player who while good could be easily replaced by a number of players out there.

25m is an extortionate price for him and to be honest if that is the deal you chance us walking away and being left with an unhappy player priced out of a move he wanted to make.

Its admirable that you rate your players so highly but 25m for the back up england centre back is madness and you know it is. Hangeeland or any number of defenders could be got for half the price, while i dont dispute he is a good player there is not a chance he is worth close to 25m

not wanting to side with opposition fans, but this is exactly the same scenario as SWP when he went to Chelsea. not the regular in his position for the national team, yet we gave Chelsea a "Chelsea price" of £21 million,and lets be honest, he was worth £12-£15 million tops back then, so we can't now bleat about other clubs doing the same to us, we will just have to get used to the fact that we will have to pay over the odds for players if we really want to sign them. the city board are not mugs and will know that,and will factor in what they value a player at to what we get quoted and then make a decision on the gap being realistic or not!

Everton target Mbia has turned down a move to Goodison in favour of a move to Marsaille.

Guess he's going nowhere till they get a replacement

Dale Blue said:
Everton target Mbia has turned down a move to Goodison in favour of a move to Marsaille.

Guess he's going nowhere till they get a replacement
But Mbia is a totally different type of player isn't he?

I thought he was a right sided defensive midfielder, however press reports suggest he's a central defender.

Not sure what to make of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.