Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
what does all this mean then? sorry but iv just got up and not woken up properly yet.

does it mean he is more likely to be moving to city now ?

thanks.

Its all part of Moyes engineering Lescott's move, whilst making himself look good and Lescott look like a c*nt with the fans. Its easier for him to justify the sale, having said what he already has, if he claims Lescott was disruptive and was in danger of damaging their season. 'I had to do it, despite my moral misgivings, for the good of the people's club' - proper hero!

City have handled negotiations well here. Fair play to Lescott for not caving into pressure, unlike another centre half. I look forward to seeing him in a City shirt.

Optimus Prime said:
lee-mcfc said:
what does all this mean then? sorry but iv just got up and not woken up properly yet.

does it mean he is more likely to be moving to city now ?

thanks.

Its all part of Moyes engineering Lescott's move, whilst making himself look good and Lescott look like a c*nt with the fans. Its easier for him to justify the sale, having said what he already has, if he claims Lescott was disruptive and was in danger of damaging their season. 'I had to do it, despite my moral misgivings, for the good of the people's club' - proper hero!

ohhh thanks mate

Moyes screwed himself back when he went out and said on their homepage that Lescott had put in a transferrequest and it was denied.

Unless his strategy back then was to pump up the price (which I doubt was the plan), what did that newsitem say?

1) Lescott is unhappy
2) Man City ARE interested (we never publicly stated that)
3) The player wants to leave and does not have his focus on Everton
4) I'm gonna keep him unhappy and deny him a move

What manager would want to let the world know one of his players wants to move and is not focused?
Right there and then he sealed the fate of this deal and guaranteed us the player in my opinion.

Bluemoon115 said:
Optimus Prime said:
I think he'll use the Arsenal result as an excuse - blame it on the Lescott situation (thus absolving himself of the blame), and will claim that although he didn't want to sell him, he did what was best for the club as it was in danger of derailing their season, blah blah blah.

He'll cushion it by bringing some new players in to get the fans on side, and he'll come out of it all smelling of roses having made a stand against the big bad wolf - he'll be fine

Then get relegated.

:)

With any luck, :)

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
SBN said he was going on strike.

Does training by himself class as him going on strike?

Me thinks so ..

i think yes and no beucause if your going on strike means u do fuck all ,,but he is training but then again he is doing it on his own so hmm:/ dno tbh haha.

lee-mcfc said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
SBN said he was going on strike.

Does training by himself class as him going on strike?

Me thinks so ..

i think yes and no beucause if your going on strike means u do fuck all ,,but he is training but then again he is doing it on his own so hmm:/ dno tbh haha.

yeh but, no but, i don't know....lol

He's not on strike. If he was on strike, Moyes would have hung him out to dry. They could also sue him for breach of contract.

He's engineered it to a point where Moyes doesn't want him around. Pretty much the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.