Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find confidence in the fact that Everton are getting linked with players all over the place, they dont have cash so to buy any of these targets they need Oil-money from UAE!:-)

Dobsy87 said:
He's not on strike. If he was on strike, Moyes would have hung him out to dry. They could also sue him for breach of contract.

He's engineered it to a point where Moyes doesn't want him around. Pretty much the same thing.

Perhaps hes not on strike, but he's obviously fell out with most of the team or he's trying to make a point or protest.

After their result on Saturday everyone blames the Lescott situation so Moyes probably banished him in the hope everything will be rosy again in his absence.

The cards are all in our favour now, he wants to leave and the Everton squad is suffering because of it. I think we should go in with a lower bid just to be cheeky.

I reckon David Moyes would explode!

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
SBN said he was going on strike.

Does training by himself class as him going on strike?

Me thinks so ..

Didn't Sky Blue News also say he was going to refuse to play against Arsenal?! By the result it looked like it was the rest of the team that refused to play in that game!

Don't think this is him going on strike, if he was on strike I doubt he'd even be training. With rumours of Moyes 'sending him to London' and all the rest of it I think this means a move is looking more likely to happen. However, Everton/Moyes have taken such a hard line over this transfer that I think it could rumble on for a while yet. Following the transfer request and the Arsenal debacle even Moyes was probably realising that the situation couldn't go on much longer as it wasn't of benefit to anyone at their club. If Everton have decided to sell him now, the Goodison PR machine will be going into over time, this is probably the first installment. Who else would have leaked to SSN that Lescott was training on his own? Knowing Moyes he'll probably blame that leak on City!

Dobsy87 said:
He's not on strike. If he was on strike, Moyes would have hung him out to dry. They could also sue him for breach of contract.

He's engineered it to a point where Moyes doesn't want him around. Pretty much the same thing.

Wouldn't say that. He was totally professional on Saturday (most Everton fans pointed out he was one of their better players).

But Moyes' bullying has obviously had a bad effect on the rest of the players, and the Gollum-featured heir to the Man U throne has finally realised he's been a total fuckwit and almost lost his dressing room and is now fire fighting for all he's worth.

First move: get Lescott out of sight.
Second move: suck up to the rest of the squad like billy-o.
Third move: let the people who make decisions and run the club sell Lescott to that big club who want to pay twice what he's worth.

I think swapping Dunne might be the only way to get the Lescott deal done. I reckon Gollum's main objection at this point would be his inability to find a good replacement. If we offer him that in Dunne, we might finally get our man.
Onuoha is too young and talented to be handing over to another club. I'm sure they'd like Jo, but he's not a defensive replacement, which is what they need. I doubt they want TBH.

Mcgivern, being a left sided CB could be an option, but again I don't like the idea of losing our young talent

Can someone explain the significance of him training separately because i read about our players doing this all the time. The likes of Johnson etc...

svennis pennis said:
Can someone explain the significance of him training separately because i read about our players doing this all the time. The likes of Johnson etc...

If he's got a knock thats normal but if he's fully fit it sounds like moyes doesnt want him near the first team and has been sent to the naughty boys corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.