Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwladiator said:
Pabbers said:
Forzacitizens said:
i presume you're talking about when we beat you 2-1, we could have scored more also

At Goodison ??

You could, you played well. I was impressed, Ireland and Robinhio were superb.

It could also be said that our already small squad was reasonably tired with it being our 3rd game in 6 days, the first of which being an FA cup semi which went to penalties.

As much as I do agree with you mate, thats not really an excuse. City won, and were the better team.

Forzacitizens said:
Pabbers said:
Forzacitizens said:
i presume you're talking about when we beat you 2-1, we could have scored more also

At Goodison ??

yeh, which one were you talking about fella?

The 0-1 at your last season, and the 0-2 at yours the year before.

Pabbers said:
Gwladiator said:
Pabbers said:
Forzacitizens said:

At Goodison ??

It could also be said that our already small squad was reasonably tired with it being our 3rd game in 6 days, the first of which being an FA cup semi which went to penalties.

As much as I do agree with you mate, thats not really an excuse. City won, and were the better team.

Granted city were the better team but we were not even close to our best.

Granted city were the better team but we were not even close to our best.

When City are at there best they score goals for fun, thats no excuse either.. Consistancy is key and as a City fan its something we have always lacked, but everytime we lose we can't just say we weren't playing our best.

Its upto us to make sure we are at our bast as much as possible.

Robinho was superb that day. Even at our best, he is almost impossible to stop, when on top form, hence £34 Million.

Gwladiator said:
Pabbers said:
Forzacitizens said:

At Goodison ??

you must be forgetting city started there season mid july???

14.58 Sparta Rotterdam defender Dele Adeleye has claimed Everton have made a 'serious bid' for his services.
---------------------

Well i'm from Holland. This is a strong Central Defender so this could be a replacement for Lescott

jellert said:
14.58 Sparta Rotterdam defender Dele Adeleye has claimed Everton have made a 'serious bid' for his services.
---------------------

Well i'm from Holland. This is a strong Central Defender so this could be a replacement for Lescott

So that would be 2 of our Centre backs of for the AN Cup.

IF we signed this guy, it will be in addition to a replacement.

I would like us to get Gary Cahill to replace Lescott, but would prob cost £12 million ish!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.