Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you can say Moyes is overrated. Cup finals and as high a league position as his budget allows. He's got a tremendous ability to turn championship players into very good premier league players and into a team that is hard to beat. His style of football might not be what you'd call sexy but it's effective

vincent said:
Pabbers said:
keemanan said:
Pabbers said:
Naughton is a right back, and will replace Tony Hibbert in the team. Slowly Moyes is replacing the avarage players in the squad, Osman and Neville will be replaced in the not to distance future.

Lescott is gone IMO.

I think Moyes must be looking to move on soon too, he must be near the top of the rags list

I think thats been at the back of Moy;s mind for a couple of seasons.

IF we can not match his ambition, then he will leave, its only a natural progression.

BUT, say we get taken over like you did ??? Would completely change the whole situation then.

IMO, UNited would be daft NOT to be considering Moyes.

Moyes is so over-rated imo... He has done very well but his style of football is not for everyone. Also, at the start of this season, many Everton fans wanted him out. I know that for a fact.

He is far from over-rated. Fellow managers voted him Manager of the year....twice.

We play some fantastic football at times, but we can play some dros, just like you do. We are not Brazil, and have never claimed to be. Results is what fans want.

When we beat you 2-0 the other season, Yakubu scored. That game was great example, Arteta, Peanuts ran rings round your midfield, and we also mixed it up.

Last season when it was 1-0, it could have been 4-0. Yet even after them 2 cracking performances, we still get this boring long ball nonsense thrown at us.....thats exactly what it is...nonsense.

Some Everton fans did want him out, my dad was one of them, he is entitled to his opinion.

Before you look at other fans, look at your own....and don't let this hurt you but...."your fans are not perfectly, well behaved, sing-a-long loving, angels"....ALL football fans are fickle!

Pabbers said:
He is far from over-rated. Fellow managers voted him Manager of the year....twice.

We play some fantastic football at times, but we can play some dros, just like you do. We are not Brazil, and have never claimed to be. Results is what fans want.

When we beat you 2-0 the other season, Yakubu scored. That game was great example, Arteta, Peanuts ran rings round your midfield, and we also mixed it up.

Last season when it was 1-0, it could have been 4-0. Yet even after them 2 cracking performances, we still get this boring long ball nonsense thrown at us.....thats exactly what it is...nonsense.

Some Everton fans did want him out, my dad was one of them, he is entitled to his opinion.

Before you look at other fans, look at your own....and don't let this hurt you but...."your fans are not perfectly, well behaved, sing-a-long loving, angels"....ALL football fans are fickle!

Moyes IMO should have been given the Chelsea job. He is exactly the type of manager they need and would work well to the business model they now have. Top manager.

Naughton is a right back, and will replace Tony Hibbert in the team. Slowly Moyes is replacing the avarage players in the squad, Osman and Neville will be replaced in the not to distance future.

Lescott is gone IMO.[/quote]

I think Moyes must be looking to move on soon too, he must be near the top of the rags list[/quote]

I think thats been at the back of Moy;s mind for a couple of seasons.

IF we can not match his ambition, then he will leave, its only a natural progression.

BUT, say we get taken over like you did ??? Would completely change the whole situation then.

IMO, UNited would be daft NOT to be considering Moyes.[/quote]

Moyes is so over-rated imo... He has done very well but his style of football is not for everyone. Also, at the start of this season, many Everton fans wanted him out. I know that for a fact.[/quote]

Before you look at other fans, look at your own....and don't let this hurt you but...."your fans are not perfectly, well behaved, sing-a-long loving, angels"....ALL football fans are fickle![/quote]

Don't want to be Nit picking but you've got to be joking right? That was a scrappy game that nobody deserved to win, that last min goal was a smash a grab.

We could have scored 3 in the first half. SWP I think it was had one good chance.

The goal at the end was cruel, but was well deserved, and should have come much earlier.

Pabbers said:
We could have scored 3 in the first half. SWP I think it was had one good chance.

The goal at the end was cruel, but was well deserved, and should have come much earlier.

Agreed.

Forzacitizens said:
i presume you're talking about when we beat you 2-1, we could have scored more also

At Goodison ??

You could, you played well. I was impressed, Ireland and Robinhio were superb.

Pabbers said:
Forzacitizens said:
i presume you're talking about when we beat you 2-1, we could have scored more also

At Goodison ??

yeh, which one were you talking about fella?

Pabbers said:
Forzacitizens said:

At Goodison ??

It could also be said that our already small squad was reasonably tired with it being our 3rd game in 6 days, the first of which being an FA cup semi which went to penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.