Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
kiam06 said:
Everton should be ashamed of themsleves, their handling of this situation has been awful. If a player wants to leave and hands in a transfer request the right thing to do is hold your hands up and let the player move, all this swiping and bitterness has really made Everton and Moyes look bad, I do not remember anyone having a go at SWP when Chelsea came and took him off us.

Everton you are a joke.

completely agreed mate, putting it out to the media that his attitude isnt right and that the other players think his attitude isnt right is just marginalising Lescott and hanging him out to dry, moyles just being a sulky sulky brat who cant let go, not sure who would want to go and play for a snake like that in future?

Spot on mate, it is no way to treat a player who has done well for you. Moyes is looking worse and worse each day, we should use our heads now and lower the price to £15m.

seantheduck said:
we are in a win-win - if he does not sign it disrupts evertons plans....as it is doing now....if he signs we get a decent prem player....I hope he signs, but tbh will not be wetting myself over it....good player but we can and will sign better.

And that is precisely why we should revise our offer and making them sweat

Has Moyes played Champsionship Manager? Obviously Not!

Now I remember when I used to play Championship Manager, and one of my star players received an offer from another club and I would not let them go (and they wanted to go), the following happened. Player morale and team morale took a dive. Strangely enough, league form and general results took a nose dive too. If I then dropped the player in question things would then get even worse. F***in hell - what a surprise! Now, we all know that CM is the real thing, so Moyes should take note and sell Lescott to us. Enough said!

BringBackSwales said:
kiam06 said:
Everton should be ashamed of themsleves, their handling of this situation has been awful. If a player wants to leave and hands in a transfer request the right thing to do is hold your hands up and let the player move, all this swiping and bitterness has really made Everton and Moyes look bad, I do not remember anyone having a go at SWP when Chelsea came and took him off us.

Everton you are a joke.

completely agreed mate, putting it out to the media that his attitude isnt right and that the other players think his attitude isnt right is just marginalising Lescott and hanging him out to dry, moyles just being a sulky sulky brat who cant let go, not sure who would want to go and play for a snake like that in future?
Good point

Me gut thinks Lesccot has played his last game for Moyes - but 30mil is way to much.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1207641/Joleon-Lescott-30m-Everton-boss-Moyes-tells-Manchester-City.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

frankisskint said:
Me gut thinks Lesccot has played his last game for Moyes - but 30mil is way to much.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1207641/Joleon-Lescott-30m-Everton-boss-Moyes-tells-Manchester-City.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

thanks but no thanks

At least we're talking numbers and not getting told where to go.

I expect we'll go back with £22M absolute tops with some extras if we achieve certain targets.

We're going to be waiting until deadline though and we have to be very wary of Moyes just pulling the deal if we leave it too late. Gollum would be more than happy with a pissed off Lescott that he could work on over a couple of weeks to get him onside again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.