Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilboblue said:
svennis pennis said:
Well if he signs he isn't guaranteed a start in my eyes. Dunne and Ben haim have proved that they are capable of rising to the challenge here.

Are you fucking serious?????????????

One half together in a friendly?

For fucks sake, anyone would think we won the World Cup.

I'd love Dunne to stay, wouldn't cry if he didn't.

TBH can fuck right off. Disruptive under-performing twat. And yes, he did do well tonight. In a friendly.

A friendly that included playing against the best in the world and a 40 million pound striker. I know they arent the most gifted but we need a squad here keeping at least one here who will keep the pressure on the others is ideal. It will raise our game.

Right now tonight I'd take TBH over lescott.He's been good in preseason.

and Barca wanted to win tonight,Messi and Ibra tried their best and couldnt come up with the goods.

That bluemooner mcfc that posts on here as well as grand old team reckons because Richards wasnt one of the five fucking substitutes he could be off to blue dippers. Micah was on our back bench with the likes of De Jong FFS. I didnt see Adebayor or Robinho. Maybe we are offering them those two plus 50 million for Lescott?!

Cash and that shit bag Jo will do for me.

svennis pennis said:
That bluemooner mcfc that posts on here as well as grand old team reckons because Richards wasnt one of the five fucking substitutes he could be off to blue dippers. Micah was on our back bench with the likes of De Jong FFS. I didnt see Adebayor or Robinho. Maybe we are offering them those two plus 50 million for Lescott?!

He doesn't post on here any more, he's banned after having a hissy fit. After seeing some of the arse licking he's doing over there, good riddance.

stony said:
svennis pennis said:

He doesn't post on here any more, he's banned after having a hissy fit. After seeing some of the arse licking he's doing over there, good riddance.

Ah good. His avatar over their is a fucking blue scouse shirt. What a tool.

Thank god Moyes has loosened his stance on this deal, I thought for a while he was deranged enough to stick to his guns.

I think its a question of reaching an acceptable valuation for both parties now. 20 mil is over the odds, but the sale of Johnson to Liverpool has obviously left them thinking they can ask that much. Now they are stuck with an unhappy player and a disrupted squad 18mil isn't looking so bad huh?!

The thing is the back 4 were well protected tonight be an almost blanket defence - makes a CB's job a million times easier. It's one of the things we really need to work on because Dunne and TBH really aren't bad players. They just usually get zero protection. If you watch United and Liverpool they often have 2 banks of 4 defending right outside the box when they don't have the ball. Regardless of the opposition

svennis pennis said:
stony said:

Ah good. His avatar over their is a fucking blue scouse shirt. What a tool.

Did you not see his hissy fit on here ? It was piss funny. He was slagging bluemoon off on the dipper forum and when he got sussed he went into a big girly hissy fit and told everyone on here they were all vile cunts, lol. So he got banned.

It's on this thread somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.