Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come to us Lescott! You could be getting hugs from Hughes while we beat Barca at Nou camp instead of getting spat on my Moyes whilst taking a 1-6 beating from Arsenal!:-)

If ever proof was needed how bitter and jealous the blue dippers are. Their fans would rather sell to the rags and make less money, than sell to us.
What a bunch of horrible jealous spunkbubbles they are.

I really hope we dig our heels in and refuse to go above £20M. That's still £8M more than he's worth.

Well if he signs he isn't guaranteed a start in my eyes. Dunne and Ben haim have proved that they are capable of rising to the challenge here.

We ought to go back in with the original offer now that Moyes has dropped him...not even a first team player! :) Although I do hope we get him, I hope it is a lot less than 30 million...that's retarded money.

dw7 said:
frankisskint said:
Me gut thinks Lesccot has played his last game for Moyes - but 30mil is way to much.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1207641/Joleon-Lescott-30m-Everton-boss-Moyes-tells-Manchester-City.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

thanks but no thanks

No thanks Gollum.

svennis pennis said:
Well if he signs he isn't guaranteed a start in my eyes. Dunne and Ben haim have proved that they are capable of rising to the challenge here.

Are you fucking serious?????????????

One half together in a friendly?

For fucks sake, anyone would think we won the World Cup.

I'd love Dunne to stay, wouldn't cry if he didn't.

TBH can fuck right off. Disruptive under-performing twat. And yes, he did do well tonight. In a friendly.

at the end of the day Everton have a 20 million pound asset that does not want to play for them,they WILL SELL.When on transfer deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.