Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault! said:
Tbf he could have been sitting in City's box (Top right corner of the Colin Bell stand next to the score board as you look at it from the East stand) and no one would have seen him other than players and staff! Doesnt mean he was sat in the crowd or in open view. Just a thought.

Nail on head, he also left from the main reception at 7:00 ish my own fcuking eyes!!

The Fixer said:
I'm not a wum and i don't get a kick out of wumming unlike someonelse on this forum, i have reliable info which leads me to believe stu is mugging most of you off.

A certain person on here knows i'm telling the truth!!

OBVIOUSLY!!its so annoying seeing ppl here begging for ionfo from spursmad,ajay,and stu and otheres,we are a big club (at least in terms of how we do our dealings)do u really think ppl with very important info like our transfer deals wud bother cuming on here or let ne1 no unless it was done!!

jus so annoying wen ppl will believ anything.

all itks get found out eventually,spursmad was clever but i laf wen i hear stus stuff.

The 'Daily Telegraph' is bow stating that a 24 million pound deal has been agreed. Nowci think this is utter robbery. He he is a good player yes but be is not worth 24 mill. 15mill max is what I think. I believe that there is better defenders out there for less than half of that. Motes is screwing us over and still has two weeks left to find players for his squad. Madness

Was Hughes bluffing when he said their was not much more to add and that we had started talking to Everton then?

Been at work all day so missed all the fun.

Well until someone comes on and says they actually saw Lescott at CoMS today with their own two eyeballs, I'll go with what Stu said earlier. At this delicate stage of the negotiations, I think it'd be a bit previous on our behalf to start parading him around unless all has been agreed, signed, sealed & sorted!!!

All I've heard to the contrary so far is along the lines of..... 'Mi mate's aunt, who a great friend of the toilet attendant who was once married to the bird with the big tits in the ticket office......... Blah blah blah' said that such & such a person saw Lescott.

Dribble said:
Well until someone comes on and says they actually saw Lescott at CoMS today with their own two eyeballs, I'll go with what Stu said earlier. At this delicate stage of the negotiations, I think it'd be a bit previous on our behalf to start parading him around unless all has been agreed, signed, sealed & sorted!!!

All I've heard to the contrary so far is along the lines of..... 'Mi mate's aunt, who a great friend of the toilet attendant who was once married to the bird with the big tits in the ticket office......... Blah blah blah' said that such & such a person saw Lescott.

Yet you believe a numpty who used to post fake transfer rumours on another city site? oh dear you didn't know that did you? yes poor old stu caught out!!

bowdonblue said:
Glutton4Punishment said:
I'm still here, still bored, wish to god they'd get it over with. Been on hols for the last fortnight and followed the horrible saga from there. Candidly, he's shown his true colours and I really dont think he's worth fighting over anymore. I hope that we get plenty of cash for some much needed right flank reinforcements and another championship CB!

I have a feeling that he will live to regret this, not the £££ obviously but I think that Jags flattered him last year, with Terry next to him he'd be fine but without I geniunely dont think he's an improvement on what you've got. I predict that he'll be replaced next summer by a better CB.

The whole sorry saga has really made me question football and what its become..... Before you jump down my throat, I'm not having a dig at City, I just think the whole episode has been apauling from the start. Hughes' arrogance, Moyes' pig headedness and the unprofessional behaviour of the player - not to mention our arsewipe of a Chairman and his typical obviscation of responsibility - he let the whole thing develop without intervening - possibly he needs a few quid for a new show.....

Best of luck for the rest of the season - there have been some great comments - and some utter shite.... but enjoy the fairytale this season.....

You sound like a decent bloke, and I can't blame you for this ... but you can really hear the bitterness and jealousy coming through there old boy!

Honestly, I really dont know. I'm not in your position so I cant say for sure. I might be jealous of the cash but I dont think its being spent very well, I may well be bitter - here's us fans following a team that has worked so fucking hard to get a decent squad together only to see it broken up by an arab's cash rather than work, talent,determination and achievement.

Honestly, I really dont know, I just know that I was brought up to know right and wrong - maybe I'm a bit sentimental but I think you should earn lifes goodies - just wading in with cash seems to demean the purpose, I know the things I really love in life I've worked fucking hard to get, I also know (and work with) a whole bunch of people who have been given life on a platter - nothing seems to mean as much to them?.... Not your fault, and I know the majority of City fans are probably the true supporter that I've been for years its just the nature of football. But it just doesnt sit well with me.

As I said about a thousand posts ago, good luck to the lad, he's given us three good years - I still dont think he's all that to be fair, he's solid enough but not a £20m defender, not by a long shot!

The Fixer said:
Come on dillon, your now prepared to believe someone you say may be lieing about his job?

The Fixer said:
I'm not a wum and i don't get a kick out of wumming unlike someonelse on this forum, i have reliable info which leads me to believe stu is mugging most of you off.

A certain person on here knows i'm telling the truth!!

It's not really a case of believing. As far as I have read Stu has provided info the day before that medicals are happening, before any news websites break anything.

Personally I have no reason to doubt Stu, I was just saying IF he doesn't work for City then he's got a hell of a source. Either way, I'm not bothered, I just hope Stu keeps giving us info here first. Where he's getting it from is irrelevant really, it's correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.