Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we all think that Lescott is now more or less a Blue but who else are we gonna sign?

Do we need anything more or not?

Glutton4Punishment:
Mate are you saying our owner doesnt work hard for his money? Think you forget it's his club and we are just fans of his club. So if he wishes to throw £200m of his own money at buying players then I aint going to argue with him. I work hard for everything I own but personal possessions are just that, Manchester City football club is his personal possession so like I say whats he/we done wrong?

No one is ITK apart from maybe Stu but he works for City apparently.

Tolmie, Spursmad, Ajay, Zimmer are frankly laughable imo, why the fuck would someone who has no connections with City know anything about transfers. Everyday people know fuck all about transfer dealings at City.

Saying this, I sometimes get ''info'' from my mate who claims to know things but I don't believe but still post as people on here crave ITK posts.

The ITK fans on here are like religious fundamentalists. Whether you're disciples of Stu or one of the other ITK wums, that's your choice.
Just as it's other peoples choice to think it's all bullshit.

Check out the delusion of DSOB on his dipper site.

We are not a glamourous team in the eyes of anyone outside of Everton. Once we break the top 4 and stay there, it will be very easy to attract players.
Catch 22 really .

fbloke said:
So we all think that Lescott is now more or less a Blue but who else are we gonna sign?

Do we need anything more or not?

Don't think so. Remember we've already got kompany, Johnson, santacruz, dejong, petrov, zabaleta and nedum. That are still waiting in the wings.

svennis pennis said:
Check out the delusion of DSOB on his dipper site.

We are not a glamourous team in the eyes of anyone outside of Everton. Once we break the top 4 and stay there, it will be very easy to attract players.
Catch 22 really .

He lives in his own little world that bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.