Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
backagain said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
drsqueggy said:
Well I hear that Lescott is very keen on coming.

Go on.....

It's nothing new but the fella who told me that Lescott was shown around City five or so weeks ago also made it clear that Lescott is very keen to come.

Was that the guy who said terry would possibly hand in a transfer request last week or was that the guy who this week said Terry was 50/50 or was it another guy?
Do you ever stop?

backagain said:
drsqueggy said:

Go on.....

It's nothing new but the fella who told me that Lescott was shown around City five or so weeks ago also made it clear that Lescott is very keen to come.

Was that the guy who said terry would possibly hand in a transfer request last week or was that the guy who this week said Terry was 50/50 or was it another guy?

This is the last time I will spell this out to you...last week I checked out what Spursmad and Ajay said re Terry handing in a transfer request. As for Terry being 50/ 50 yes, it is the same guy.

Dubai Blue said:
drsqueggy said:

Go on.....

Was that the guy who said terry would possibly hand in a transfer request last week or was that the guy who this week said Terry was 50/50 or was it another guy?[/quote]
Do you ever stop?[/quote]

Relentless is my middle name!

standytogilvy said:
don't know if its been posted but on sky's transfer clockwatch:

10.25 Everton remain confident of landing Sheffield United defender Kyle Naughton, who is also wanted by Tottenham Hotspur.

Might be a replacement for Lescott?

Some people really do make themselves look stupid.

Naughton is a 20 year old RIGHT BACK....!

How is he a replacement for Lescott ??

To me, all's the Moyes comment does is tell everyone that, if he was sold, it was HIS choice, not the Board. Which for me is aimed to take the attention away from our board, who the fans direct every bit of their anger towards.

IMO, its just a matter of time till Lescott will be playing for you. If you want him, you will get him.

Pabbers said:
standytogilvy said:

10.25 Everton remain confident of landing Sheffield United defender Kyle Naughton, who is also wanted by Tottenham Hotspur.

To me, all's the Moyes comment does is tell everyone that, if he was sold, it was HIS choice, not the Board. Which for me is aimed to take the attention away from our board, who the fans direct every bit of their anger towards.

IMO, its just a matter of time till Lescott will be playing for you. If you want him, you will get him.

Jagielka was RB for Sheff U, maybe he is doing same thing with Naughton.

tonethestone said:
Pabbers said:
standytogilvy said:

Jagielka was RB for Sheff U, maybe he is doing same thing with Naughton.

No he wasn't. He was Centre back, that played right back and Centre back, when needed.

How is a 5ft 4inch Right Full back going to be a replacement for a 6ft 2inch Centre back that covers Left back....???

backagain said:
drsqueggy said:

This is the last time I will spell this out to you...last week I checked out what Spursmad and Ajay said re Terry handing in a transfer request. As for Terry being 50/ 50 yes, it is the same guy.

Actually URG you wrote.last thursday the following............

"Right I am ready to divulge.

ZZ has already alluded to this earlier but I wanted to be sure.

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny." And that was last Thursday no mention of Spursmad & Ajay there are you for real???

backagain said:
backagain said:

I am not 100% certain on this but it looks like Terry has put in a transfer request and Chelsea have asked him to think about it. Chelsea are denying that this has happened (to the media) and Terry's agent is refusing to confirm or deny." And that was last Thursday no mention of Spursmad & Ajay there are you for real???

Dont bite URG ! You will disappoint me.

Our defensive targets will simply need to put in transfer requests if they wanna come and except that their current clubs fans will turn on them, its a tough decision but the financial rewards are huge for both players concerned, I'm sure that City will even consider paying the players large signing on fees to replace the loyalty bonuses they wouls have received from their respective clubs!

backagain said:

I'd quit while you can fella. URG is a well respected member of the forum, who posts information in good faith.

Ric and the mods have already said, pathetic little witch hunts by the forum tards will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.