Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some short memories on here. Quite disappointing.

If anyone thinks we'd have Sheikh Mansour as an owner without players like Richard Dunne and what they have done for us, then your seriously deluded. Or a plastic.

markbmcfc said:
twinkletoes said:
Was he involved in the negotations with ADUG?

Was that when you started supporting?

Why is just because some people dislike Richard Dunne they're not real supporters, ive been there all my life, like most City, threw thick and thin, through all the shit we've all been through. Here's something, I Have NEVER Rated Richard Dunne, and thats why I it annoys me when I here all this pro-dunne shite, I haven't just suddenly turned on Dunne, ive never thought he was any good. People say it was Dunne who kept us up. Im sorry, but I totally disagree, Dunne nearly took us down, it was Distin who kept us up, its just a shame he turned out to be a total arse when he left and kissed the Bombey badge. So there, Im sick of being compared to them wankers on the outskirts of town just because I refuse to bum of Richard Fecking Dunne.

Dribble said:
markbmcfc said:

No, that would be around early 70's. Why?

Do you have a multiple personality issue? I was asking twinkletoes.

Seen as you made the original point, allow me to explain my view.

Richard Dunne is no longer good enough to take us forward, and I agree he should be sold. However, to dismiss the years of service he has given us is completely out of order. Without Richard Dunne (and 1 or 2 others), we would have gone down under KK and in SP's final season. Would Frank have come calling then if we were a Championship club? I doubt that, therefore highly unlikely Sheikh Mansour would have come calling either.

Dunnie has played a major part in getting us here over the last 8 years, and he should be remembered and commended for that. Not dismissed because he no longer has the ability to go where the club is going.

S.E.H said:
markbmcfc said:

Why is just because some people dislike Richard Dunne they're not real supporters, ive been there all my life, like most City, threw thick and thin, through all the shit we've all been through. Here's something, I Have NEVER Rated Richard Dunne, and thats why I it annoys me when I here all this pro-dunne shite, I haven't just suddenly turned on Dunne, ive never thought he was any good. People say it was Dunne who kept us up. Im sorry, but I totally disagree, Dunne nearly took us down, it was Distin who kept us up, its just a shame he turned out to be a total arse when he left and kissed the Bombey badge. So there, Im sick of being compared to them wankers on the outskirts of town just because I refuse to bum of Richard Fecking Dunne.

If you were at every game then you would have noticed Dunne bailing out Distin every time he went AWOL, Distin had a habit of getting a rush of blood to the head which Dunne had to continually cover.

That said i am happy to see Dunne go now, he doesnt deserve to be sat on the bench. Good luck Dunney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.