Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been winding up an Everton fan for weeks in work, he seems to be of the opinion that it's 20million at lease and any less they have been ripped off.

I'm sorry but he is worth 12million MAXIMUM, were just adding a premium on top.

They say were ruining football, it's shite club's like this bleeding more money out of us that's the problem!

Darker shade of Blue said:
Andouble said:
they should be eating our hand off for a 15mil bid..they're skint and less than two weeks ago we've loaned them their first-choice striker FFS

Step away from the keyboard and give me 50 for your sins .

If you think Everton will accept 15 mill for Lescott , you need to go back to bed , and actually wake up this time before coming down stairs .

You've just offered £40 million for Terry .
I thought £20 mill may have gotten you close , but now I expect City to have to go much higher after the Terry saga . City are now getting a bit desperate to put the final piece in their jigsaw , and I think Everton can exploit this to the full , even though they have stated to their own shareholders that noone is for sale .
I expect Everton to hold out untill they have a few transfers completed , if not hold out completely and keep Lescott .

£15-18 plus Richards or £25 - 30 mill :o)

£30M wtf??

JL will put a transfer request in and we'll get him for £18M - around the same as the better team in scouse land paid for Johnson as they're both of about the same quality

30mil for JL, these dippers have been sniffing too much glue! Shrek is the only player they will ever sell for anywhere near that amount.

SI's Bald Head said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Andouble said:
they should be eating our hand off for a 15mil bid..they're skint and less than two weeks ago we've loaned them their first-choice striker FFS

Step away from the keyboard and give me 50 for your sins .

If you think Everton will accept 15 mill for Lescott , you need to go back to bed , and actually wake up this time before coming down stairs .

You've just offered £40 million for Terry .
I thought £20 mill may have gotten you close , but now I expect City to have to go much higher after the Terry saga . City are now getting a bit desperate to put the final piece in their jigsaw , and I think Everton can exploit this to the full , even though they have stated to their own shareholders that noone is for sale .
I expect Everton to hold out untill they have a few transfers completed , if not hold out completely and keep Lescott .

£15-18 plus Richards or £25 - 30 mill :o)

£30M wtf??

JL will put a transfer request in and we'll get him for £18M - around the same as the better team in scouse land paid for Johnson as they're both of about the same quality

Pahaha. Why do you keep bringing up Richards DSOB, as though there's any chance we're going to give away our academy products? £18 million for Lescott is an amazing deal.

I can see it being 20M. They'd take that as straight cash.

Talk of £30M or north of 15M + Micah thrown in is quite frankly laughable.

lc-mcfc said:
DSOB, you need to go back to bed if you think Everton would hold out for £30m.

£20m and he's ours imo.

i agree. everton are not the most well funded club (although moyes does work wonders with the money he does have) and i think they culd do a lot with £20m.
IMHO why wouldn't he want to join an up and coming project. i dont think everton have a lot further to move on to. the best they will ever achieve under the current circumstances will be a forth spot and maybe decent cup runs.

ps. my 100 post i think. thats gone quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.