Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPUDDY said:
As an Everton fan i will be gutted if Lescott leaves but ive pretty much accepted it will happen its just a case of us squeezing as much money from your boys as we can personally i think £15m is well below his true value but i suppose its an opening offer which of course Everton will reject i also expect them to reject £20m and he will probably move if City offer anything over that.

He will be missed hes a superb centre half hes quick hes strong hes brave as anything and he scores goals he dosnt miss games and he gives every last drop of effort for the team.

Is he worth £22m well we have been qouted £6m for a Championsip full bck whos played forty games in Naughton so maybe that is Lescotts true value if you get him he will in my opinion be a better signing than Adebayor , Santa cruz and all the attacking players you can get hes a 100% diamond of a player and you will be lucky to get him.

True 15m is just the opening bid, I think we'll pay between 18-20m.

Lescott is the one we need.

Terry would be a great addition for attacting other players but we'll get 8 seasons out of this guy.

alera said:
I'm way more excited at the prospect of signing a top left footed CB than I am another striker...
As am I. We dont actually need any more forwards. We have RSC and Tevez plus Boj and Bellamy hopefully fit again.

We had the best attack outside the top 5 last season even without these players. Its the defence that is shit and needs strenghening.

imho i dont think there are many centerbacks that are worth more than 20 mill. id say that lescott is worth 16mill max

WHat about rio coke head he was £28 million and that was years ago !

yeh but i dont think heÅ› worth that.

mancityscot said:
alera said:
I'm way more excited at the prospect of signing a top left footed CB than I am another striker...
As am I. We dont actually need any more forwards. We have RSC and Tevez plus Boj and Bellamy hopefully fit again.

We had the best attack outside the top 5 last season even without these players. Its the defence that is shit and needs strenghening.

imho i dont think there are many centerbacks that are worth more than 20 mill. id say that lescott is worth 16mill max

WHat about rio coke head he was £28 million and that was years ago !

yeh but i dont think heÅ› worth that.

Players are worth whatever clubs are prepared to pay for them. It's the basic law of the market.

I dont think we everton will accept £20m it would have to be just over that especially after being qouted £6m for Naughton.

Its also down to the player. Its being rumoured that he has put in a written transfer request already.
if we sign lescott and terry then where does ned go D:

The bench or cover at right back. Same for Zabs. Also remember Lescott can cover left back as well an area we need backup as Garrido is shit !

ST Coleridge said:
alera said:
We dont actually need any more forwards. We have RSC and Tevez plus Boj and Bellamy hopefully fit again.

Um, do you think we play a 442? Adebayor will rotate with Santa Cruz. Cover is needed in that area, lest we rely on Evans, Caicedo or Bojinov.

I don't believe we will because that formation does not get the best from Ireland or Robinho,our two biggest threats

Its more likley we will play 3 upfront especially at home and play Ireland, barry and De Jong in midfiled with Tevez, Robino and either RSC or another big target man up front.

Tevez works very hard he will drop back and help out the midfield anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.