Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1qwerty said:
BringBackSwales said:
It was a 100% done deal weeks ago, spursmad said it so it must be true!

didn't he say it was to be done over the next 24 hours .... 3 weeks ago :) ... £25m no chance will he go for that , £30m is the price now , take it or leave it ... Kenwright will never interfere in Moyes's transfer dealings and with Joleon having 3 years remaining on his contract , he's going nowhere while Jagielka is injured , not to forget its a world cup year and no amount of money will persuade Joleon to jeopardise a place in that squad ... He'll be playing his heart out for Everton this season , the team he's played for that got him from a championship place for Wolves to an England cap whilst at Everton , .. Now in12 months time you may have a chance of getting him ... If he wants to go ... but it would take an unrealistic fee to change David Moyes's mind this window ... Your valuation may fall well shorter than ours , but thats tough , you see Everton have him under contract and you don't .....

Who are you, his mum?

alera said:
He definitely coming to city and the fee will be nothing like £30 million you can be sure of that.

It might get up to £25 million. My real worry though is it will be £15 - £20 million and Nedum which would be a shit deal for us.

At the end of the day Everton are an impoverished feeder club. You need the money to cover debts and buy much needed squad players. He’s on £35k a week at Everton we are offering him £100k.

Only an idiot would turn down that sort of money and the opportunity to play for a much, bigger, better side with a chance of success and playing in the champions league in the coming years.

Love your new home and away kits by the way. You are going to be a laughing stock wearing those clown outfits!

Oh dear , what a sad bitter deluded child you really are , The information I have posted has came from a very good source not some boring kid who's educational standard barely qualifies him to read the Beano , .... No wonder Man City and it's fans are disliked by most of the football fraternity , We should actually be made up for you for your attempt to challenge the Sky 4's monopoly , but your bitter foot stamping rants because some players see beyond the cash , ( ie Terry , Kaka , Eto , Lescott and others that I will not disclose ), has demonstrated what a classless undignified rabble you really are , Akin to a smackhead rapist burglar who's just won the lottery ..... Jog on !!!!!

1qwerty said:
alera said:
He definitely coming to city and the fee will be nothing like £30 million you can be sure of that.

It might get up to £25 million. My real worry though is it will be £15 - £20 million and Nedum which would be a shit deal for us.

At the end of the day Everton are an impoverished feeder club. You need the money to cover debts and buy much needed squad players. He’s on £35k a week at Everton we are offering him £100k.

Only an idiot would turn down that sort of money and the opportunity to play for a much, bigger, better side with a chance of success and playing in the champions league in the coming years.

Love your new home and away kits by the way. You are going to be a laughing stock wearing those clown outfits!

Oh dear , what a sad bitter deluded child you really are , The information I have posted has came from a very good source not some boring kid who's educational standard barely qualifies him to read the Beano , .... No wonder Man City and it's fans are disliked by most of the football fraternity , We should actually be made up for you for your attempt to challenge the Sky 4's monopoly , but your bitter foot stamping rants because some players see beyond the cash , ( ie Terry , Kaka , Eto , Lescott and others that I will not disclose ), has demonstrated what a classless undignified rabble you really are , Akin to a smackhead rapist burglar who's just won the lottery ..... Jog on !!!!!

Don't you think it's a bit out of order to come on a City site and slag us off big time like this rather than reply to the points made? I'd say it shows you up as unable to respond in a grown up way.

I'm sorry about that, as I rather like the toffees, and what you've done under Moyes.

1qwerty said:

FFS, not another scouse mensa member!

Consider the ignore button hit. :-)

1qwerty said:
alera said:

Shame we couldn't care less what Everton fans think of us.

educational standard barely qualifies him to read the Beano

That made me laugh. You have a first class honours degree from a decent University? Well I certainly do. Most scouser`s can barely read and write!

If you don’t like the truth I suggest you stay off opposition fans forums. Everton are a joke, their fans are a joke.

And next season in those new kits you will look the part!

1qwerty said:
alera said:

Your not welcome here, have you not got to grips with that fact yet. When you come on here spouting your shite, it just shows you up for the bitter, deluded bindipper that you are!

1qwerty said:
alera said:

What bitter, foot stomping rants would they be? Are you referring to the fit we pitched when we signed Barry and Santa Cruz or the tant we had when Tevez and Adebayor came in., Or perhaps you mean the fan riot that was kicked off after the outrageous signing of Robinio or the recrutiment of Shay Given. Or perhaps you meant the dispair we feel at knowing we will be premiership champions withinin the next three years but only in spite of the outrageous absence of any genuine investment in the part of our new owners, not because of i.t. And we are sick of players not being greedy enough.

I wish we were like Everton. It isn't fair.

1qwerty said:
BringBackSwales said:
It was a 100% done deal weeks ago, spursmad said it so it must be true!

didn't he say it was to be done over the next 24 hours .... 3 weeks ago :) ... £25m no chance will he go for that , £30m is the price now , take it or leave it ... Kenwright will never interfere in Moyes's transfer dealings and with Joleon having 3 years remaining on his contract , he's going nowhere while Jagielka is injured , not to forget its a world cup year and no amount of money will persuade Joleon to jeopardise a place in that squad ... He'll be playing his heart out for Everton this season , the team he's played for that got him from a championship place for Wolves to an England cap whilst at Everton , .. Now in12 months time you may have a chance of getting him ... If he wants to go ... but it would take an unrealistic fee to change David Moyes's mind this window ... Your valuation may fall well shorter than ours , but thats tough , you see Everton have him under contract and you don't .....

There's no way he'll go for £30m, I'd be astounded if he went for £25m. Tevez and Adebayor are World Class strikers (which command a higher fee) and we signed both of those for £25m, Lescott simply won't be that expensive, to think he will is deluded. If you hold out for £25m then you'll end up with Lescott this year, and we'll move on to a more realistically priced player.

You've probably missed this as this thread is quite large now but one of our members knows a member of Everton's first team (a family aquaintance) and has got him to sound out Lescott regarding his wishes. Lescott wants the opportunity to talk to City and would welsome the chance to join us. He'll have his own motives, financial, career progression (this isn't a dig at Everton but, with our financial capabilities, we've got a better chance over the next 2 or 3 seasons to break into the top 4, and stay there) whatever, but the simple fact is he wants to make the move. Do you really want a disgruntled player at the club? Someone who has been denied the chance to pretty much double his wages and compete with the top 4?

Clubs don't have the power in football these days, players do.

1qwerty said:
alera said:

Yawn, a scouse ITK who lets us know the reasons behind why we have and haven't signed players based on their interpretation of a staple reading diet of the Daily Star & Echo. Why would you waste your time, effort and obvious GCSE-level education on us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.