Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we have more potential to surpass Everton due to the resources available and superior calibre of player we are now capable of attracting.

C_T_I_D said:
Why can't people see that comparisons of past achievements are pointless?

It's not about what you have achieved, it's about what you can achieve next season and in future seasons to come. Circumstances change dramatically as we've seen with many a takeover, none more so than ourselves and Chelsea.

No thier not, thats absurd.

How else are we menat to compare between clubs? You build up reputation and respect over years and years of consistnet performance.

If you take away past achievements then your views become wildy distorted.

From your viewpoint, i could argue we're the biggest team in the league, simply because i look at the squads of the top four, the potential of ours and other than the midfield of Chelsea and a few stand out individuals in each team, our squad, on paper, is just as strong as anyone elses.

But i'd be wrong, because whilst a midfield of; Park/Fletcher/Carrick/Valencia may look shit on paper, it was a similar looking midifield that took them to the CL final. You can't just take a club right on it's present, where would that put us, we havent even seen what our strongest 11 can do yet.

Good points GStar. Point taken.

But at the same time I wouldn't want to be looking backwards, I'd be looking forward to what we can achieve in future seasons.

Not bothered what you think Lescott is on way for a medical now , Everton not happy want Nedum or Richards plus cash, Moyes really wants Nedum as he thinks Richards is a big time Charlie not disclosing source but works for Everton Football club

Jack74 said:
Not bothered what you think Lescott is on way for a medical now , Everton not happy want Nedum or Richards plus cash, Moyes really wants Nedum as he thinks Richards is a big time Charlie not disclosing source but works for Everton Football club

Biggest pinch of salt ever.

Jack74 said:

getting lescott is not worth letting either richards or ned go in my opinion......ned is as good now as lescott is and richards if he sorts himself out has the potential to be just as good....

Jack74 said:

How decent is the source in terms of position? Close enough to action to know whats going on?

I take it they're not happy because we've insisted on paying straight cash?

The **** as just rang me back and he said he was only jokin but trust me Lescott will be a City player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.