Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_T_I_D said:
Good points GStar. Point taken.

But at the same time I wouldn't want to be looking backwards, I'd be looking forward to what we can achieve in future seasons.

Oh deffinately, we as a club most deffinately should be looking forward. But claiming we're a bigger club that anyone else, before we've proved it on the pitch, is slightly premature & disrespectful imo.

I get the feeling that the palyers we've brought in will help turn our "mentality" around, the likes of Adebayor, Toure, Robinho don't know any other way than winning. The likes of Barry, Tevez perhaps Lescott are coming on the assumption of winning. I think we'll be a real force next season. I really hope so.

I think we have found out by the loan moves we are not willing to let go any of our younger better players but we will let them go to get experience.

This season hughes needs a team to hit the ground running and gel as quickly as possible hence the amount of experience bought, once that side is settled you can start transitioning the younger players into it as it is much easier for them to come into a winning settled side, that is at this point in time.

we are clearly gonna be streets ahead of everton and villa and anyone who cant see that is blind and stupid. city are no longer the city of old and all stats relevant to the past should be disregarded and ignored.

Think what you want does not bother me either way am not back on here till Monday back Highland Glen 4pm Goodwood

i8rags said:
we are clearly gonna be streets ahead of everton and villa and anyone who cant see that is blind and stupid. city are no longer the city of old and all stats relevant to the past should be disregarded and ignored.

Think you've missed the point of the discussion there mate.

We most likely could/will be. But we're not, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.